Dustin Poirier: Team Khabib reached out to say they want to fight me in first UFC lightweight title

if dustin wins conor will be back so fast it will make your head spin

Last edited:
Let's do it

Dustin is a live dog

Any guy with power in his hands is

Khabib has had his one fight this year though . Next fights an injury then Ramadan then injury... Tony’s the fight in 9 months

No please no

Do we really want to waste a Khabib fight on Poirier?
I sort of feel the same way. Maybe this is an ignorant statement and disrespectful of Poirier, but I think it's a dominant win for Khabib. I was tempted to write "an easy win" instead, but that would be really unfair to a warrior like Poirier. Still...

Its Conor or Tony. Go fuck yourself Khabib. You just decisioned #11 for your title. Your also a boring ass fighter who shows only sometimes.

Zero shot calling credit to Khabib.

Ducking Conor

534653.jpg

lol love that gif

But Conor needs to actually make the effort to make a fight in order for anyone to "duck" him

This is what champions do.

They fight the relevant and available contenders.

Its Conor or Tony. Go fuck yourself Khabib. You just decisioned #11 for your title. Your also a boring ass fighter who shows only sometimes.

Zero shot calling credit to Khabib.

You're too sensitive. If Tony isn't gonna be ready for 9 months and Conor refuses to try to get a fight made, then at least Khabib doesn't wanna sit around and not defend.

You're too sensitive. If Tony isn't gonna be ready for 9 months and Conor refuses to try to get a fight made, then at least Khabib doesn't wanna sit around and not defend.

BS.

#1. Conor will fight him next

#2. If not UFC will tell him who to fight

#3. I'll believe this fool is injury free and makes weight again when I see it.

All this shit about Conor beating smaller men. Khapullout barely makes weight.

Conor moved up and KO'd the champ. Lets see the wrestler do that.

hell yeah lets make it happen. conors isnt fighting, tony "el injury" is out. let khabib be like gsp and take on contender after contender

Laughable really. Colon got to pick and choose who he fought

BS.

#1. Conor will fight him next

#2. If not UFC will tell him who to fight

#3. I'll believe this fool is injury free and makes weight again when I see it.

You definitely are too sensitive about him lol

I personally wanna see him vs Conor first, BUT if Tony isn't ready until next year, and Conor says late fall or December and UFC can make a fight way before that, then I'd rather that then wait around.

I like Conor but him sitting out is getting old.

Eh, why not. Poirier is the highest-ranked available challenger and gets a nice payday, even if Khabib grinds him into the mat.

Laughable really. Colon got to pick and choose who he fought

I just dont get why people would be mad at Khabib for not wanting to wait around... he got injured off and on for awhile, if he's finally healthy, I do not want him to sit around waiting for Conor to hurry up.

You definitely are too sensitive about him lol

I personally wanna see him vs Conor first, BUT if Tony isn't ready until next year, and Conor says late fall or December and UFC can make a fight way before that, then I'd rather that then wait around.

I like Conor but him sitting out is getting old.

Eh, why not. Poirier is the highest-ranked available challenger and gets a nice payday, even if Khabib grinds him into the mat.

100 per cent

Your boy trying to price himself out of fights, and doing stupid shit so he can duck longer. Wants to be P4P champion over 700 days without fighting

Demanding what you're worth =/= pricing yourself out

Back