During his 10 year streak, how many times Fedor absorbed hard strikes in the head standing?

Dude I can agree with everything you said except for sonnen almost beating jones. He got smashed every second of that fight and I know why u say he almost won and it's bc jones toe fell off. If it went to another round yeah it would have been a doctor stoppage but don't act like sonnen was doing anything. Dude I look at things objectively not blindly.
I agree with you SOnnen was losing.
But you know as well as I do that this should have been a doctor stoppage (that toe was NASTY).
And if he was to win against Jones, that would be a fucking travesty! That's one of the reasons I HATE when UFC make such matches.

I mean, just imagine that. Sonnen wearing the belt he won by "beating Jon Jones"... this would be a terrible day for the sport of MMA.
Even more than Bisping beating Luke (then running from all top contenders for over a year).

Sorry to disagree but yes it can be especially in the hw division. When. He took out AA I was impressed big time. Then he took fedor into the deep end and smashed him for a round then got put in his place. Reem came in and proved he was a fluke and then the dude started losing to everyone and touching dudes wieners. He was a fluke. He had a great win in AA but it was a fluke.
no.
10 straight wins via KO is not a fluke anywhere.
and that win strike included AA.
So you are proven wrong, my friend, despite your denials.

no.
10 straight wins via KO is not a fluke anywhere.
and that win strike included AA.
So you are proven wrong, my friend, despite your denials.
Arlovski can knock himself out shaving.

Arlovski can knock himself out shaving.
that is true... but you gotta be good enough to catch thim.
and let us not forget that after his loss streak to Rogers & Fedor (and BFS and Kharitonov), he went on a 10-1-1 winning streak.
Not too shabby for a guy with a weak chin.

that is true... but you gotta be good enough to catch thim.
and let us not forget that after his loss streak to Rogers & Fedor (and BFS and Kharitonov), he went on a 10-1-1 winning streak.
Not too shabby for a guy with a weak chin.
Very true

Not many did . SuprIsed with his looping punches that he didn't more often. He did pressure hard tho and could transition from striking to grappling very good so I'm not suprised

His hand speed was incredible enough that he could get away with loopy punches.

Same with Wandy.

Once those two fell out of their primes and lost that speed, that was all she wrote.

Matt is a bum tho

It's so weird that Fedor lost to him... It's as if he's getting older and losing some of his speed that lead to his ability to dominate with his hands. And it's like he's not as strong as he used to be.... Like, WTF? Why would a fighter get older and do worse. What a fucking idiot for aging.

AMIRIGHT, GUYS?!

Back