During his 10 year streak, how many times Fedor absorbed hard strikes in the head standing?

To be fair he almost slept him too but he also got beat in by Brett Rogers before the ko.

Another one of those, he was winning till he got ko'd posts...hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Any time he fought in the U.S he has been drug tested

Pride 32
Affliction 1 and 2
Affliction 3. (His opponent Barnett failed and the fight was called off, Fedor passed)
All 4 Strikeforce fights
and now Bellator.

Not one failed test.

Sit down you dumbass. Drug testa have always been performed by athletic commissions. And before you say those tests don't count.. well, Sylvia, Barnett, Coleman, Rizzo, and many others Fedor fought failed those tests. Fedor never did.

Standard athletic tests caught Ovrreem too

You used to get baned for bashing a fighter like this. I wish you still were, would make this place better

Fighter bashing??? LOL I listed a source that tests for MMA, USADA and searched Fedor's name...no tests come up. Can you provide me documentation for his tests? I am not going to take your crying ass word for it. Now go away you magget and stop crying trying to get me banned for something I did not even do. Fucking magget.

If he wasn’t touched much than he didn’t take much punishment??? His prime should have been over 33 years old or whatever age he started losing amirite? Yet his imbecile nut gobblers will state he started losing cuz he was out of prime! Even tho as you stated, he didn’t take any damage during his careee right? Lol let’s see the backpedaling begin!

he also stopped doing what made him a great fighter...that is why he started getting caught...plus, it's not always about damage...age, some people just decline fast...while others, like bernard hopkins can remain pretty much in their prime till age 50...

Fighter bashing??? LOL I listed a source that tests for MMA, USADA and searched Fedor's name...no tests come up. Can you provide me documentation for his tests? I am not going to take your crying ass word for it. Now go away you magget and stop crying trying to get me banned for something I did not even do. Fucking magget.
maggot**

It's common knowledge that the athletic commissons in America drug test their fighters. I shouldn't have to provide you with this information, you should already know this before posting bullshit on a combat sports forum.

I also don't need to try to get you banned, keep shit posting and you'll be there before you get a purple belt

Fedor: the only true GOAT. This train is not for banwagoners like the GSP one.

]

GSP was fighting the best fighters in the world at WW from his 6th MMA fight until his 28th fight minus a few fights.

From August 2007 - present, GSP has not lost and held the WW and MW title. 10 years. lol
I would say most top level athletes have far less than 10 years of performing at their absolute best. Countless examples of this across all sports.

All that training, blows taken In sparring, In fights, Injuries , hormones fluctuating constantly take It's toll.

The exception being when athletes are on things and can extend their primes by a few years.

how bout you answer the TS question and stop hating, its bad for you

Fedor's style benefitted greatly from the fact that Pride threw together last minute matches (often times for 1 side but not the other too). He was incredibly talented, but also incredibly sloppy, and he was very often fighting guys who had had weeks (if even that) to prepare for him and his tendencies, rather than guys who have been focused exclusively on Fedor for months. It's harder to plan to make someone pay for their repeated mistakes if you haven't practiced precisely to do that.

His nuthuggers will cry about his prime, but IMO it's hardly a coincidence that many of his hardest fights ended up being the ones scheduled months in advance.

Sure I am a child, good argument ya donk. So it wasn't damage that caused Fedor to get out of prime conveniently right before he started losing, it was age?

Here is the list of champs in the UFC and ages...

HW Champ Stipe 35 years old
LHW Champ DC 38 years old
MW Champ GSP 36 years old
WW Champ 35 years old
LW Champ El Cucuy 33 years old
FW Champ Max 25 years old
BW Champ TJ 31 years old
Flyweight Champ MM 31 years old

Average age of UFC champs are 33 years old. There is only a handful of sherdoggers that do not see the logic in this, and they are all Fedor fans...ironic???

Is it possible that the only reason fedor appeared to be so much better in his pride days was due to steroids? Possibly...but they were all doing the same thing...but that doesn't account for fedor no longer doing the things he once did, to win fights...

maggot**

It's common knowledge that the athletic commissons in America drug test their fighters. I shouldn't have to provide you with this information, you should already know this before posting bullshit on a combat sports forum.

I also don't need to try to get you banned, keep shit posting and you'll be there before you get a purple belt

e0b058f59f61a0faff241e2cfdc81bce4c4a80e5ba46e0ebacec2e53a3656d76.jpg

So what you are saying is that he was tested in MMA 4 times in his 33 fights???

Ali lost to leon spinks...is that relevant? You can't be that stupid...losing years after your prime, doesn't count....sugar ray leanard, getting ko'd by hector camacho...does that count? leanard fought guys that hit 100x harder than comacho. you lose things, when you are no longer in your prime...and being able to take a punch is a big one....
Ali wasn’t that good. He barely landed ten punches on Larry Holmes.

People love to say that Hongman Choi was a can, but forget that extreme physical features can be hard to overcome. Look at Brock becoming champ so quickly with little training

Did you really just equate an NCAA DIV 1 National Champion wrestler with Choi?

giphy.gif

Another one of those, he was winning till

You have no reading comprehension do you? How could he test positive if he was never tesed oh and also when did I say he was on steroids? Tard.

When did I say rogers was winning till he got koed? I didn't. I stated exactly how the fight went nothing more. Take that dick out of your butt.

e0b058f59f61a0faff241e2cfdc81bce4c4a80e5ba46e0ebacec2e53a3656d76.jpg

So what you are saying is that he was tested in MMA 4 times in his 33 fights???
4 times in strikeforce
Once in Pride (atleast)
3 times in affliction
Once in Bellator

So that' 9 out of 33. And I'm pretty sure he was tested more than that

I'm not even claiming he was clean, I don't know or care. It's just bullshit to use that against him.

4 times in strikeforce
Once in Pride (atleast)
3 times in affliction
Once in Bellator

So that' 9 out of 33. And I'm pretty sure he was tested more than that

I'm not even claiming he was clean, I don't know or care. It's just bullshit to use that against him.

IDC if you agree with me or not, but to exclude Jones from GOAT status and include Fedor is bullshit imo. Fedor was never under strict testing as Jones for his career. That is my point. I know you do not agree with it and I will leave it at that. Cheers!

Back