Dumbest things MMA fighter did

Rumble Johnson continuously trying to wrestle DC in their second fight.

Dude went full tard with his fight IQ
He didn’t go full tard, he just wanted out of that fight. DC wasn’t taking him down so Rumble “took himself down” hoping for a merciful finish.

Weidman spinning wheel kick
Weidman quitting against Gegoat Mousasi
Wediman calling for title shot after romero KOd luke
Weidman's dad embarrasing weidman
Chael throwing that spinning back fist
Anderson clowning against Weidman
Werdum rushing against stipe
Rumble wrestling DC
Stipe trying to walk through DC
That Andrea Soukumtath or whatever his name is taking sean omalley down when sean broked his on leg or whatever he did
Cat Zingano rushing in the clinch to Honda Housey
Hello Japan
Conor panicwrestling
Pedro trying to grapple with OSP after he badly rocked him
Woodley thinking about entering the octagon with The King of Chaos Colby Covington

I cringe when a fighter follows a nearly ko'ed opponent down and lets him recover.

Very similar is when Tate kept trying to clinch with Rousey while getting tossed on her head everytime

Joe Riggs trying to clean a loaded gun and shooting himself.

If you believe that's actually what happened, I have a bridge to sell you. That's the go-to to cover up a shooting when you're trying to protect the one who pulled the trigger.

Guaranteed it was either a domestic and his wife put one in his leg or his kid shot him him while playing with it and he tried to cover it up.

I was right behind Rumbles corner men and next to cage when he was wrestling.

I kept yelling at DC to let him wrestle because he was gonna gas. Then it went to the ground and I was yelling hes gassed and gonna give up the choke.

Dont think his corner liked it much.

Junie Browning gets no love these days eh? Yeah no one can eclipse War Machine at this point.

Johnny Hendricks not hiring a full time dietician

That dude who wrestle a dude with a broken leg.
Was gonna say this exactly. No idea who either guy is.

Also this fucking idiot.

hello-japan-o.gif

Evan Tanner camping in the desert. He was a great guy and this was more unfortunate than a result of him being dumb.

Ricardo Almeida talking shit about judges, only to become a judge and absolutely blow it...

Back