Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

Their chicken quesadilla is pretty awesome. I can also jam to their Mexican pizzas.
My gd always gets the chicken quesadillas they're pretty good. Never had the pizza. I want to try their breakfast

its true. only hipsters try to say otherwise. " buh buh buh but the aztecs didnt have wheat!!! thats not authentic!" lol They didnt have beef or pork either.
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life

This is why you cant take peoples calls for racism seriously. racism is near non existent but stupidity is at an all time high.

In the next few years we wont be able to call people stupid

Taco Bell has fries ya dumb shits

upload.jpg
Mhmm do need.

its true. only hipsters try to say otherwise. " buh buh buh but the aztecs didnt have wheat!!! thats not authentic!" lol They didnt have beef or pork either.
Corn tortillas, beans, and chili peppers is what they used.
Flour is bullshit.

The Aztecs were mostly veggie but did use animals like Turkey at times.
They probably had the best diet out of any past civilization and is a reason that Mexicans tend not to ever really get sick. It's the Chili's.

Corn tortillas, beans, and chili peppers is what they used.
Flour is bullshit.

The Aztecs were mostly veggie but did use animals like Turkey at times.
They probably had the best diet out of any past civilization and is a reason that Mexicans tend not to ever really get sick. It's the Chili's.
lol so you dont eat tacos with any kind of meat then? I've seen a yaqui indians making flour tortillas, so saying it is bullshit when most tacos even in mexico use meat, is bullshit.

what I quoted or what I said? its true the aztecs didnt have cows or pigs, and flour tortillas are used in mexican cuisine.
I dont give a fuck what the aztecs did, saying hipsters are the only ones that like corn tortillas(the far superior tortilla) is the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life
I'm Mexican, we eat corn every mufuckin day!

I dont give a fuck what the aztecs did, saying hipsters are the only ones that like corn tortillas(the far superior tortilla) is the dumbest shit I ever heard in my life
I didnt say that. I said only hipsters make it into an issue of which is better when its about personal preference. @Rod1 is a real mexican and will tell you mexicans eat flour tortillas.

Is Mexican cuisine all that strongly based off of what the Indians were eating?

Is that the key to staying sexy? @Rod1

LMFAO look at this pathetic fucking idiot. This joke “culture” has fucked this whole generation of people.

Back