Dumb girl cries racism because they won't give her fries at Taco Bell

I'm always amazed at people like this. If going to Taco Bell is such a struggle how do people like this make it through life?

I will say that I once went to Subway and they made me a pizza.

But I knew the girl working there, and she told me that the employees would make pizza for themselves, since they were sick of sandwiches and they had fresh dough, tomato sauce from the meatball sub, and pepperoni from the Italian, not to mention an oven where they make the bread.

So I asked her to make me one.

And she did.

Because she was racist.

The workers are rude. Chic-fil-a would have made her some fucking tacos is she asked some tacos from them. Chic-fil-a has the GOAT customer service.
But what if I want them on a sunday?

LOL how entitled and dumb can you be. What was she expecting?

Idiocracy really is happening

What's she going to do next? Loiter in a Starbucks and insist on using the bathroom even though she isn't going to buy anything and then refuse to leave and be so aggressive about it they have to call the cops to remove her?

What do you mean Taco Bell doesn't have fries?

fries.jpg

Drunk people gonna drunk, cute college chicks not excluded. Someone post the video of the australian chick wrecking the store.

Why were they recording her in the first place? It was right at the beginning of the conversation when the video started

I want this to be fake, nobody should be that stupid.

Wait, I think I figured out the mystery: only Taco Bell in Canada has fries. Apparently in the US they don’t (or at least didn’t until just very recently).

Customer in the vid in the OP must be Canadian.

canada-flag-animated-gif-24.gif

She looks like she's on something, or is coming off of something.
Not sure what, but I'd bet money she was high on some kind of shit

Who in the developed world has never been to Taco Bell and is unfamiliar with their offerings?

That's the real mystery here.
I went to a Taco Bell in NC one time that gave fries w/ combos...

I was like wtf is this

also, Teezy Beezy needs to bring back the original Cinnamon Crisps.....much better than the still good Twists

They were more similar to traditional Bunuelos

Back