Duke Rufus Wants Michael Jackson To Be Fed To CM

CM Punk should be fighting weathered-down vets of the sport, not other prospects.

IE: Phil Brooks vs. Phil Baroni

Best in the World vs The Best Eva!

It almost books itself.....sarcastically....

CM Punk vs Nick Diaz, the Pot Head versus Straight Edge. I'd pay to see it.

What bothers me the most about C.M punk is what he showed that night against Gall. I can instantly think of 20 guys from my highschool from grades 9 to 11 who could easily drop punk in a fight. The guy looked like glass joe out there.

He got a shot because hes a wrassler, cool beans. he looked horrible and he isnt even an animal of a guy, just your everyday joe schmo. Enough of the sharades.

a good win for punk in this fight would put him real close to a title fight. he needs to jump on this opportunity.

a good win for punk in this fight would put him real close to a title fight. he needs to jump on this opportunity.
Well if how Lesnar was treated was any indication Punk only needs to manage 1 UFC win to secure a title shot.

Micheal Jackson is about to know what real fear feels like if he steps into that cage.... Punk by anything he wants.. I hope jackson likes hospital food

Jackson would moonwalk all over Phillip Jack Brooks

giphy.gif

Prime Jackson would have moonwalked all over Mr. Punk and then set his jheri curl on fire.

But now that Michael is dead, I could see this being a winnable fight for Punk.

Well, maybe.
iu

Come to think of it, the late King of Pop would probably have beaten Punk with similar training at a similar age.

Jackson was one of the great dancers, physicsally he was probably a lot more athletically gifted than Punk. He was also extremely coordinated.
Maybe I'm a stupid mark falling for a fake gimmick, but I dont see it possible for a 39 year old natty athlete to have success in any real sport. Especially if he never even had a round of the gear, which my gut tells me might actually be true about this guy. If so, he is a complete idiot and shouldn't climb in the cage on anything outside of a regional show with fighters who haven't hit 20 yet. Its his best chance of fighting another natty.....
I’m sure there are some 39 year old natural pro athletes. The sample size is big enough that *some* have to be clean.

But the key word there is “athlete”. While Punk must have some physical ability to be a pro wrestler, he is by no means an athlete.

So yeah, he has no business fighting, except for one thing: this *is* a business, and circus fights can be profitable.

Back