duke roufus muay thai instructional

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
has anyone seen this dvd set? i was thinking of watching this or the duane ludwig duanes is a bit old from a round 2005 but still might be solid whats your fav striking dvds out there

I come from the YouTube lineage of martial arts

You told me it was Black belt magazine and VHS tapes!!!!

Now I am starting to think your actually a DVD guy sitting on the fence.....

before the invention of the internet, youtube, etc etc. You couldnt just get onto youtube and search for whatever you want. the only way to get the information was in person, directly from the source. it was alot harder to learn things back in the day. the library and vhs tapes were the only thing besides getting it directly from the source. So if the source is in thailand, doesnt speak english, and you dont know them, your SOL. This is why i say that MT has grown alot in the past 10 yrs, indirectly through MMA, and through all the internet/social media. The wolrd is a much smaller place and its easier to communicate with ppl. I can remember k1 fans forum days where we used to downlaod torrents of fights and instructionals. Then youtube came out, and k1 fans forum died because everyone just began uploading everything to youtube.

so yeah. youtube

check my channel, i have instructionals from myself as well as others (duane, etc)

Then youtube came out, and k1 fans forum died because everyone just began uploading everything to youtube.

so yeah. youtube

check my channel, i have instructionals from myself as well as others (duane, etc)
K1 forum

RT.jpg

reason wanted to see one of there instructionals is youtube usually is 1 video it isnt structured i like structure everything laid out welland dvd sets usually do i jst like to watch things and see what i can pick up on if anything

Back