Dude was rolling with an ankle monitor in class today

hutchdavidson

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
One of those ankle monitors from law. Surprised the instructor allowed it. Thing was pretty big and could easily cause injury. Is that what they call Thug Jitsu?

That's definitely street jiu-jitsu.

There was a girl one who went for a trial and wore an ankle monitor. She tried to cover it with a handkerchief. You could totally see it though. She did a trial then quit. I see her at tournaments now, watching not competing.

Hmmm.... Probably a guy not.to roll with and just tell him you don't roll with new guys. Or criminals

What kind of gym are you training that let criminals train???

We had a pro fighter who had a weapons charge. His probation let him work. Work=train
It was only for a short time. He kept a neoprene sleeve over it.
We have had lots of colorful characters over the years.
<Dana05>

What kind of a pre-school are you running?

I swear BJJ has the most pussiest people around. Scared of a guy with a monitor on. Hahahaha. Bunch of fucking goody goody pussies. Talk tough but acts like a pussy around real gangsters, have to go home and post on the internet and bitch about it. LOL!!!

Sorry if I destroyed anyone's fragile ego in here. But you know it's damn true. Hahaha!

We had a pro fighter who had a weapons charge. His probation let him work. Work=train
It was only for a short time. He kept a neoprene sleeve over it.
We have had lots of colorful characters over the years.

the world needs a Bill Hotter autobiography: Juice Boxes and Jujitsu.

One of those ankle monitors from law. Surprised the instructor allowed it. Thing was pretty big and could easily cause injury. Is that what they call Thug Jitsu?

Where do you train? I think we go to the same gym, lol.

Lol, I have also seen this is one of the gyms I have been to. I don't want anything to do with such people though.

I swear BJJ has the most pussiest people around. Scared of a guy with a monitor on. Hahahaha. Bunch of fucking goody goody pussies. Talk tough but acts like a pussy around real gangsters, have to go home and post on the internet and bitch about it. LOL!!!

Sorry if I destroyed anyone's fragile ego in here. But you know it's damn true. Hahaha!

Yea, I saw someone come in for an intro class with an ankle monitor on before. Big fuckin deal.

Yea, I saw someone come in for an intro class with an ankle monitor on before. Big fuckin deal.
i know right? Big fucking deal. Who cares. I grew up in a very bad neighborhood. People don't give a fuck about you if you're a fucking nobody. Just mind your own fucking business, don't be a snitch, and be cool with everyone and you're good. Otherwise, you're gonna get shot. DUH!

I thought jiu-jitsu was for everyone, bro.

I think the issue is on the policy of your service provider and how it impacts the customers.

If your gym let criminals trains, it will impact you directly or indirectly.

I know of gyms that are open to let gang members train. In fact, they get private donations as well.
Now you might think that there is nothing wrong by letting a few guys train in your gym.

But it does not stop there, they will use your gym to recruit people or just sell them drugs.

I mean where do you draw the line?

Do you know want to be to known as the guy that train at that gym that let drug dealers train?

It all starts slowly and almost innocent like letting someone on a bracelet do a few hours of training to the ramification s of who they are doing the favor to and why.

If your wearing an ankle monitor it's not because your a nice guy.

And when the fu*k did we start respecting so-called thugs, gangbangers, and drug dealers....

Back