Dude Grabs some booty and pays for it.

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.
<{fry}>

She shouldn't dress like that if she doesn't want male sexual advances. We are men, and we have primal instincts after all. Can we just all go back to being men and not feeling bad about behaving as men have for thousands of years? for fucks sake.
<{Joewithit}>

You shouldn't be harassing ANY woman, but especially not those Megan Anderson, Beck Rawling looking ass chicks.

<LikeReally5>

{<doc}

<JagsKiddingMe>

<41>
You're either an edge lord or a #metoo sexual assaulter

WFXL4Ou.jpg

I legit thought she was wearing a thong when I first saw the video.

Lol @ anybody who thinks it’s cool to just gripe random women, regardless of what they are wearing only pure trash and the most vile of scummy people would think it’s cool to just go around doing that.

Lol @ anybody who thinks it’s cool to just gripe random women, regardless of what they are wearing only pure trash and the most vile of scummy people would think it’s cool to just go around doing that.
Hey man, I gripe at women all the time and I'm not a scumbag like that.

lol, that wasn't smooth at all. he didn't even try to hide it in a crowded setting. liquid courage can be a dangerous state of mind to be in.

On a side note the UFC has contacted the waitress and are sending her to Crossfit fighting class and she wil lmake her debut sometime around December.

Good for her and I glad he was charged as well.

Don't put your hands on what's not yours.

Back