Dude Arrested for Flexing for the Gram

You are not adjusting for population which is statistically dubious at best.

Black people account for 24% of the deaths but only 13% of the population.

Why would you misrepresent the matter?

Well , if you want to talk numbers , blacks are heavily over represented in crimes committed per capita . You yourself are doing a bit of misrepresentation by ignoring that little factoid.

For the record I'm not claiming that there is never anything dubious about some of these black person / police encounters , but to omit that they are ( taken as a whole) in contact with police for negative reasons waaaaaay more often is dishonest .

They're also responsible for disproportionately amount of violent crime. No chance that that's somehow related, right?

They're also more likely to sing, what the fuck has that got to do with being accurate?

I hovered over the thread title and saw "This dude Boonk be out here making" and thought it was a drunk post.

Sadly, it was just another video of a shirtless kid stealing donuts.

Well , if you want to talk numbers , blacks are heavily over represented in crimes committed per capita . You yourself are doing a bit of misrepresentation by ignoring that little factoid.

For the record I'm not claiming that there is never anything dubious about some of these black person / police encounters , but to omit that they are ( taken as a whole) in contact with police for negative reasons waaaaaay more often is dishonest .

I don't want to talk numbers. What I want is people to not feel like they can misrepresent a topic that people feel so strongly about on a public forum, without challenge.

I don't care to debate the matter, I'm not interested in it.

I'm not sure what political point you are making, I just don't like willful misrepresentation regarding such an inflammatory issue as race and crime. It deserves our dispassionate analysis.

Well yeah, there are a hell of a lot more of them so that makes sense.....

Despite that, blacks still manage to commit just as much if not more violent crime than whites overall. So stands to reason the amount of interactions with cops between the two groups is about equal as well. Bottom line, there's no disproportional "war on blacks" waged by cops that some people are all up in hysterics about right now

"It's just an internet prank" was his lawyers defense.
He only got 60 days probation as his first offense. I guess all the other victims his other video's never pressed charges.

Scumbag kid will probably get more internet famous now - he got my damn "view" on his video. Dammit.

He only got 60 days probation as his first offense. I guess all the other victims his other video's never pressed charges.

Scumbag kid will probably get more internet famous now - he got my damn "view" on his video. Dammit.
They were basically joking about it in the courtroom. The public defender was laughing and even the judge was like "You're prohibited from entering the Dunkin Donuts at xyz address, so don't go to that one... go to Krispy Kreme instead hurrdurr"

Last edited:
Lol. Man, he is a comedian. He could probably pull off better practical jokes than 99% of youtube pranksters. Free this man and let him entertain us. It's just a prank, bro.

These kids seem to have lost the ability to distinguish reality from reality TV.

I don't want to talk numbers. What I want is people to not feel like they can misrepresent a topic that people feel so strongly about on a public forum, without challenge.

I don't care to debate the matter, I'm not interested in it.

I'm not sure what political point you are making, I just don't like willful misrepresentation regarding such an inflammatory issue as race and crime. It deserves our dispassionate analysis.

But you're doing the exact thing though but purposely using half of the available information to contest the dudes point.

Like or not context is important, and everyone knows the deal here in regards to this particular context. So you chiming in from across the pond with your half of the story point and then trying to drop the mic is patently dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say the donut video isn't a little funny. Sure, his genes are defective and too many of him will collapse society, but the teenager in me still smiled at his low iq ass taking his time looking at the donuts.

I'm sorry but that is hilarious. Him and this clip seems like it came from some hilarious unbelievable movie with him as an over the top side character in it.

There is just something about needlessly yelling that irritates me.

Wouldn't mind seeing that kid get hit over the head with a club or clotheslined while running away.

He got off easy this time but now if he violates probation he's fucked. If he goes in for the same thing and they'll go harder on him especially if the judge recognizes him.

YouTube/internet """pranksters""" are the lowest rung of society

They commit more than 13% of violent crimes so it makes sense that they have more than 13% of heated interactions with police

Glad they got him now. It was only a matter of time before he killed someone for their jordans.

WTF whats up with 135ers getting away with muder. Id smash this kids skull open with a tray!
The worker did the smart thing. There are cameras in the store taping this retard and even his friend is recording him. It was only a matter of time before he gets arrested.

Plus, I'm not gonna waste energy beating up some 80 lb hoodrat over donuts that aren't mine

Also this dude seems like a piece of shit.
Seems?

i probably wouldve titled it "dude is arrested for stealing donuts." bcause thats what happened.

Back