Dude Arrested for Flexing for the Gram

Only in 'Murica.

giphy.gif

Dude you're always spamming this but the reality is that more white people get shot by cops than do black people

You are not adjusting for population which is statistically dubious at best.

Black people account for 24% of the deaths but only 13% of the population.

Why would you misrepresent the matter?

some countries chop of thief's hands when they steal

this is and instance where we should do that

Dude you're always spamming this but the reality is that more white people get shot by cops than do black people

Well yeah, there are a hell of a lot more of them so that makes sense.....

Also this dude seems like a piece of shit.

Well, he's Black so there's a 50/50 chance the cops will shoot him at some point in time.
I would rather it to happen sooner than later, judging by the vids this dude is a repulsive sociopath asshole.

Literally just watched a video of him running out of a store with a watch and was hoping he would be arrested soon so I wouldn't have to see anymore. Prayers have been answered

This dude is a world wide internet sentation like Pinky Pie . He has millions and millions of followers and is a staple on Worldstar. You cant look at Instgram or Snapchat without someome talking about him or posting one of his videos. This story will be picked up tomorfow by the National press and someone else will make a thread bout it and dude will start making the tv show rds like Good morning america, Dr Phil, Larry King, etc.

Frankly, I've never heard of the guy. . .

WTF whats up with 135ers getting away with muder. Id smash this kids skull open with a tray!

haha yep. when i was young and working retail, he would have been fucked trying shit like that in our store. they used to have a codeword called 'Mr Steve' that frontend girls would call if there was any theft or problems. 'Mr Steve' = all the big burly guys head to the front and fuck your shit up. Was always fun times when you heard Mr Steve and then you see 3 guys rumbling down to the front all excited and pumped up lol. probably wouldn't get away with any of that in 2017 though

Dunkin cashier letting himself get cucked by some 120 pound hoodrat.

Oh the haircut guy. glad he got arrested.

Dunkin cashier letting himself get cucked by some 120 pound hoodrat.

Yea I'm sure he was all ride and die for dunkin donuts minimum wage. I'd let everyone steal from that place I'm the cashier not security.

You are not adjusting for population which is statistically dubious at best.

Black people account for 24% of the deaths but only 13% of the population.

Why would you misrepresent the matter?
They're also responsible for disproportionately amount of violent crime. No chance that that's somehow related, right?

so he is a homeless black man with a face tattoo that steals food........is normal?

How fucking bored do you have to be in life to not only happen upon this worthless shit, but also follow it and talk about it.

Fuck you for posting this shit.

Back