D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

This guy is a cunt of the highest order. He’s on the same cunt level as Paul ryan and Sean Hannity.

I wonder if he’d be so quick to make jokes if his kid was the one who had their brains blasted all over the floor.

Lol so the kids make themselves political weapons but they are supposed to be off limits? Gtfo. I'm fully sympathetic and would choose to not discuss the issue with them on account of them being emotional, but they aren't just trying to mourn. They are being politically active, and with that, comes responses from people who disagree

People can bring up his criminal history but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

The twitter just brought the dumbass out of him today.
How? He called the 9/11 terrorist "warriors" LOL

Lol so the kids make themselves political weapons but they are supposed to be off limits? Gtfo. I'm fully sympathetic and would choose to not discuss the issue with them on account of them being emotional, but they aren't just trying to mourn. They are being politically active, and with that, comes responses from people who disagree

Pretty sure the dead ones didnt have being political in mind.

People can bring up his criminal history but theres no getting around that hes an intelligent guy.

The twitter just brought the dumbass out of him today.
He is loquacious ; has the ability to make gibberish sound knowledgeable . Am referring to his creationist debates.

Translation: I don’t agree with this educated accomplished mans opinons so they are shameful.

D’Souza is great reading. He is like a conservative Chomsky.
That is so rightwing of you.

Last edited:
Don't know much about the guy...but judging from this single episode he seems like a cunt.

I have no idea what tweet you put up, because it's tinier than Dinesh's cock, but if it wasn't this one, then you didn't put up his most fucked up tweet from the past 24 hours:

Crazy that these are the "adults" these days. Scoring political points by talking shit about kids whose friends were shot last week. Yikes.

Time to #deport D'Souza. What kind of name is that, anyway? Sounds Mexican, don't it? Sure as shit don't sound American to me. Build the #wall and put his suspect ass on the other side where it belongs.

You can’t use kids to push your agenda then get mad when someone says nice try but you fail

Lol you can't be serious. You honestly think he was tweeting dead kids?
He was tweeting at the survivors of the school shooting explicitly. What's unclear about the tweet? Is it the letters?

Since the kids who got killed are, well dead, they can't participate in any activism considering gun control. By mocking the people who survived getting shot, he at the very least showed a complete lack of respect and empathy towards the victims.

He was tweeting at the survivors of the school shooting explicitly. What's unclear about the tweet? Is it the letters?

Since the kids who got killed are, well dead, they can't participate in any activism considering gun control. By mocking the people who survived getting shot, he at the very least showed a complete lack of respect and empathy towards the victims.

Those victims made themselves political weapons. They gotta deal with the backlash of people who disagree. Their arguments were that of ignorant kids, which made the tweet appropriate.

Those victims made themselves political weapons. They gotta deal with the backlash of people who disagree. Their arguments were that of ignorant kids, which made the tweet appropriate.
"Made themselves political weapons" yeah how dare they after they and their friends got shot up try and do something about the situation. Let's all point and laugh and at the same time claim to be part of the "moral and decent side of society.

Absolutely disgusting.

Some people could learn a lesson from a millstone.

Last edited:
Dinesh is also a wife beater. Dudes that beat there wife either has a tiny dick or super frail ego. Looking at Dinesh it is probably both, dude definitely got made fun of growing up.
What is it with the righties supporting wife beaters. The Trump administration did everything they could to hide the fact Porter beating his wives and now Dinesh fans will sell their soul to support his disgusting tweet.

Back