DSG Latin Goonies Train- The day DSG beat Keith Thurman

I spoke coherent English and you pissed your pants.
Nah, more of your typical imaginary garbage posts. Keep me out of your fantasies.
I tell you what lets see who the bed wetter really is.
Since we are both going with Thurman on this one and you want me to leave. GGG wins you leave. Jacobs wins Ill leave. Deal?

Im 32. Your assumptions continue to be off. Save the passive aggressive sneak disses. A sherdog forum has zero meaning to me being social. If it counts as you being social or is a huge part of your social life that you cant risk giving it up. I understand.

I dont need a mod to hold your money. If you send me my winnings great if not ill just tease you and take satisfaction in knowing your reputation will be shit in your cherished social setting.

So you did wind up getting pay pal?
When you interact with other people that's being social. It doesn't have to be physical. Over the Internet though it's easier to forget your manners since the consequences of being rude aren't the same as if you were talking to someone in person.

When you interact with other people that's being social. It doesn't have to be physical. Over the Internet though it's easier to forget your manners since the consequences of being rude aren't the same as if you were talking to someone in person.
To you and your social model, sure. Thats why I said "me." There are many people who consider internet posting and online life being a big part of ones social life to be anti-social. Because it allows you to communicate through isolation. Its not the same. But thats just me and some Dr.s. Im sure there are other Drs. And people who think the exact opposite.
I agree with the manners thing 100% explains all the troll personas, baiting, and not being able to take what you dish out.

Last edited:
Keith Thurman Jr. ‏@keithfthurmanjr
I gave you the FOTY in 2016 with @ShowtimeShawnP ... but I plan on giving you the KO of the year in 2017! #OneTime

Liking the build up !

I don't know, I might have to make an account bet with the both of you, I see Danny dropping him hard. The great thing is the fight is made. No more marinating.

@Marc A @WklySportsMemes

I'm rooting for DSG but I think 1time is going to win.. I hope Angel gets in Thurman's head could be a factor lol

I can't think of anything more anti-social than spending time online talking about how the internet isn't social. I guess for some people the internet is just a pillow to yell their frustrations into.

I can't think of anything more anti-social than spending time online talking about how the internet isn't social. I guess for some people the internet is just a pillow to yell their frustrations into.
Lol it's pretty transparent what he really is trying to do

Oh oh anytime big boy!!
I was just joking. My account is much too valuable to bet considering the wealth of knowledge I've shared during my short time here. And besides if I lose it would leave me with no (anti)social life... :D

I was just joking. My account is much too valuable to bet considering the wealth of knowledge I've shared during my short time here. And besides if I lose it would leave me with no (anti)social life... :D

I wouldn't even bet my old account on here. I enjoy talking shit to my old-self whenever threads get necro'd.

I gave you the FOTY in 2016 with @ShowtimeShawnP ... but I plan on giving you the KO of the year in 2017! #OneTime

Liking the build up !
Should have an all access or 24/7 type series Or at least one countdown type show.

Haha

Liking the build up !

Thurman talks and looks the part of a better fighter than he is imo.

He is extremely careless in how he gets in and out of the pocket and in exchanges.
I think he's gonna get countered early and, often and if he's not ko'd, will fall back to the Herrera/Peterson strategy.
(Jab + smother + potshot + break. Rinse repeat)

If your gonna KO Garcia your gonna Have to do it by outpunchimg him at midrange in exchanges. There's only a few at 147 who have the skill and beard to do that. Andn Keith isnt one of them.

I really like watching Garcia fight. His timing is beautiful to watch.
Even though he beat up an old Morales I'm still a fan and am excited for this fight.

Danny wins this fight. His skill level is grossly underrated and the dude just knows how to win. If Thurman had a tough time with Porter he's in for a long night against Swift.

Not too impressed with Danny's investment choices though..LOL

Danny taking it very serious says a win over Thurman will put him right up there with the Puerto Rican greats like Miguel Coto

I am not sure this win will make him an atg but he for sure is going get the W over Thurman

Back