DSG Latin Goonies Train- The day DSG beat Keith Thurman

He is a time waster, let him mumble on. Ask rr who I bet on rockets vs mavs

Sunfish - "My picks have been spot on for years...I have an amazing track record...talk boxing"^^^^^^^^^^^

Me - Ok, who do you pick in the GGG vs Jacobs boxing match...

Sunfish- "I'm betting on Garcia but Im picking Thurman too.... and the Houston Rockets or Dallas Mavericks basketball teams.

You can't make this stuff up. No wonder he has such a high percentage with his picks. His boxing picks are for different fights that he covers both bases on anyways or he tries to change the subject to basketball picks. Dear God.

Somebody itt seems like they'd be really fun at parties

Sunfish - "My picks have been spot on for years...I have an amazing track record...talk boxing"^^^^^^^^^^^

Me - Ok, who do you pick in the GGG vs Jacobs boxing match...

Sunfish- "I'm betting on Garcia but Im picking Thurman too.... and the Houston Rockets or Dallas Mavericks basketball teams.

You can't make this stuff up. No wonder he has such a high percentage with his picks. His boxing picks are for different fights that he covers both bases on anyways or he tries to change the subject to basketball picks. Dear God.
So I said my pick is Thurman and I told you I was betting on the rockets, how does that trouble you?

STFU. Just like you felt the urge to comment on my posting I felt the same to comment on shit troll post. I have no idea who you are and could care less whether you like my post. Your post contradicts itself. He makes many garbage posts and threads in the style of the Heavies ?
Yes, start a sentence with the capitilized STFU and say I'm the butthurt one here, lol.
last time we argued, u either pussied out of the convo or just don't bother reading them for example: cause no sane fan would rank the opinion of a few amateurs over Andre Ward and Freddie Roach. Obviously u were trolling/ignoring since u replied saying "you conor hater's opinions" instead.
I don't even care about media opinions, i was replying using ur logic, playing along not to mention all the other bias angry unrelated shit u were blasting there too.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...60-40-for-conor.3426339/page-6#post-125264741

So, again, lose the attitude, big boy.
A little humility ffs...

Somebody itt seems like they'd be really fun at parties
lmao, shhhh

Last edited:
So I said my pick is Thurman and I told you I was betting on the rockets, how does that trouble you?
Because you were asked about the pick for the Danny Jacobs vs GGG fight and per ussual you want to dance around a direct boxing question. You were the one boasting about your boxing pics. Now you want to talk basketball. Makes 0 sense.

Yes, start a sentence with the capitilized STFU and say I'm the butthurt one here, lol.
last time we argued, u either pussied out of the convo or just don't bother reading them for example: cause no sane fan would rank the opinion of a few amateurs over Andre Ward and Freddie Roach. Obviously u were trolling/ignoring since u replied saying "you conor hater's opinions" instead.
I don't even care about media opinions, i was replying using ur logic, playing along not to mention all the other bias angry unrelated shit u were blasting there too.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...60-40-for-conor.3426339/page-6#post-125264741

So, again, lose the attitude, big boy.
A little humility ffs...

lmao, shhhh
You are delusional.. That was not me. Lol . You just posted a random page with your garbage post with somebody else. I have no idea who you are. Now you are posting random conversations that you had with other posters.
The internet is real life to you. See a lot of you trolls live on here and take it as life or death. Nobody is scared or pussies out over a random clown posting.
If somebody disagrees with you its not "ownage." If someone tells you to STFU in caps because its an acronym it doesnt mean they are mad.
See a lot of you create your own little fantasy internet world were you have to be right all the time and you make up your own narrative like you're winning a game or something. Its sad.
The sherdog boxing forum is a party for a lot of you who dont get out much i guess.

Because you were asked about the pick for the Danny Jacobs vs GGG fight and per ussual you want to dance around a direct boxing question. You were the one boasting about your boxing pics. Now you want to talk basketball. Makes 0 sense.
I picked Jacobs ages ago, why am I getting the Spanish Inquisition now?

I dont know lets throw some things out there.

Maybe the loser not post for a week or two?
Sig bets seem pretty blah...but may be open to it.
You have Paypal?

You up for 2 months no posting ?

I picked Jacobs ages ago, why am I getting the Spanish Inquisition now?
Youre not I dont live on here or read every thread. Sorry. Jacobs and Thurman it is. Just wanted to put your pick boasts to the test. We can actually keep track now and see if you're as good as self advertised.
You up for 2 months no posting ?
Meh...Maybe . What about a higher stakes account deletes? I win you have to delete your account and vice versa.
This would be so much better if you actually had paypal. Just saying.

Youre not I dont live on here or read every thread. Sorry. Jacobs and Thurman it is. Just wanted to put your pick boasts to the test. We can actually keep track now and see if you're as good as self advertised.

Meh...Maybe . What about a higher stakes account deletes? I win you have to delete your account and vice versa.
This would be so much better if you actually had paypal. Just saying.
Not into account delete seems anti social

Yeah I hear you about PayPal

Any other suggestions?

Not into account delete seems anti social

Yeah I hear you about PayPal

Any other suggestions?
I dont equate internet friends and forums with being social. Its kind of the opposite. If i lose the bet and my account it would have 0 bearing in the real world and my social life.

You can get paypal in a few hours and its free. Just saying.
You get any decent Christmas gifts you didnt want?
Maybe we could bet unwanted or unneeded Christmas gifts? Just a thought.

I dont equate internet friends and forums with being social. Its kind of the opposite. If i lose the bet and my account it would have 0 bearing in the real world and my social life.

You can get paypal in a few hours and its free. Just saying.
You get any decent Christmas gifts you didnt want?
Maybe we could bet unwanted or unneeded Christmas gifts? Just a thought.
I get it you might be from an older generation and not everyone has a high social iq with this medium

Not a judgment. We're all different

Maybe we can have a mod hold on to the money then

100 usd ok ?

I get it you might be from an older generation and not everyone has a high social iq with this medium

Not a judgment. We're all different

Maybe we can have a mod hold on to the money then

100 usd ok ?
Im 32. Your assumptions continue to be off. Save the passive aggressive sneak disses. A sherdog forum has zero meaning to me being social. If it counts as you being social or is a huge part of your social life that you cant risk giving it up. I understand.

I dont need a mod to hold your money. If you send me my winnings great if not ill just tease you and take satisfaction in knowing your reputation will be shit in your cherished social setting.

So you did wind up getting pay pal?

Im 32. Your assumptions continue to be off. Save the passive aggressive sneak disses. A sherdog forum has zero meaning to me being social. If it counts as you being social or is a huge part of your social life that you cant risk giving it up. I understand.

I dont need a mod to hold your money. If you send me my winnings great if not ill just tease you and take satisfaction in knowing your reputation will be shit in your cherished social setting.

You are an a class clown. Ask people to post stuff then don't do the same yourself, go away we don't need you.

You are an a class clown. Ask people to post stuff then don't do the same yourself, go away we don't need you.
Speak English. Try posting in coherent thoughts and sentences.
Correct if i ask a question multiple times , im seeking or waiting for an answer. Why would I answer my question posed to somebody else myself?

If you have the same questions towards me that I asked to you, you could always ask them back.
Lol @ "we dont need you" you sound 2

You took it as an insult ? I am amused .

Interesting that you take satisfaction in a forum you don't care about .

OR shall I say claim you don't .

Not going open a PayPal

We can have a mod hold on to the money and then whomever wins will get the prize

Thats the deal
100 usd ,

You took it as an insult ? I am amused .

Interesting that you take satisfaction in a forum you don't care about .

OR shall I say claim you don't .

Not going open a PayPal

We can have a mod hold on to the money and then whomever wins will get the prize

Thats the deal
100 usd ,
Youre Interested and amused... thanks for sharing i guess.
Im game for 100 at the very least. Would prefer more. But only through paypal. Am not sending 100 to a random person on the Internet because they are a Sherdog mod for a bet with somebody in TJ Mexico.
Either we are people of our word or not. There is no risk involved. Dont know any of the mods here.

Speak English. Try posting in coherent thoughts and sentences.
Correct if i ask a question multiple times , im seeking or waiting for an answer. Why would I answer my question posed to somebody else myself?

If you have the same questions towards me that I asked to you, you could always ask them back.
Lol @ "we dont need you" you sound 2
I spoke coherent English and you pissed your pants.

Back