DSG Latin Goonies Train- The day DSG beat Keith Thurman

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like DSG has felt the pressure from the fans and once again he is getting ready to take out Keith Thurman but first he is going take out Vargas

one of the best resumes in boxing

074c178365c7f0e737285289e37bbab3.jpg

I don't really know what Garcia does at an elite level. He had good power at 140, and has good timing as a counter puncher. Other than that, he seems very ordinary to me, especially at WW.

Last edited:
I don't really know what Garcia does at an elite level. He had good power at 140, and has could timing as a counter puncher. Other than that, he seems very ordinary to me, especially at WW.

Yup took him 10 rounds to beat a faded jersey shore paulie

I don't really know what Garcia does at an elite level. He had good power at 140, and has could timing as a counter puncher. Other than that, he seems very ordinary to me, especially at WW.
That sums up his whole career but he has one of the best resumes in boxing today ! And is the legit green belt title holder

I'll favor Danny over keith
Thats what I am talking about Latin goonies squad support

Thurmans best win Porter ? And he didn't look all that dominant , could've gone to Porter

Garcia has looked pretty lackluster since after the Matthysse fight. I would still root for him against Thurman though.

Garcia has looked pretty lackluster since after the Matthysse fight. I would still root for him against Thurman though.
For sure and the Latin Goonies Squad grows

Thurman might be the next lb 4 lb

But if he can't take them bodyshots then DSG will win

What does Thurman do better than DSG ? Other than run around

Nox_Latin_Goonies-front-large.jpg

Thurman is no superman !!

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see the Thurman fight fall through next year. What was the quote, "why fight a Thurman when you can fight Salka" ? They will continue to do these kinds of fights for as long as Haymon will keep paying Danny for them.

If they do fight Thurman takes a decision most likely, Danny has looked increasingly worse since 2013 and his power is nothing special at welterweight.

The best possible outcome for Thurman-DSG is a double KO. Make it happen Dana.

Make it happen Danny.
Fixed I know you meant Danny and he did make it happen DSG ducks nobody
Now pay your respects to the legit green belt lineal champ !!

0606807001433459405_filepicker.jpg

76ers jumping on the Latin Goonies Train!!

Sending DSG a custom jersey !!
Cu6LfKRXYAA3PYa.jpg

50240f81aad3906ca843b5ad1abec7ab.jpg

Man Puerto Rican women 2nd most beautiful in the world

Thurman all day, footwork, power, repertoire.... Mouthwatering.!!!

Back