Drunk Joe Rogan Gets Emotional With His Friends

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

TToogXU.png

If you haven’t gotten Shit faced and started crying for no reason then you’re not a real man. Period.

I hope Joe Rogan stops doing drugs and gets out of this "I have money so I will just do drugs and pretend I am a Neil deGrasse Tyson/Alex Jones hybrid and make ridiculous claims all the time" thing he has going on

I hope Joe Rogan stops doing drugs and gets out of this "I have money so I will just do drugs and pretend I am a Neil deGrasse Tyson/Alex Jones hybrid and make ridiculous claims all the time" thing he has going on
rogan not doing drugs

{<jordan}

Kinda moving, even gave me some feels. Not sure why you would mock this.

One detail that bugged me though, is when Rogan says talks about helping that comedian early in his career, going "We're all on the same road, just on different parts of it".
Well, that sounds really insightful at first.
But it also falsely insinuates that people all end up making it to the end of the road.

When in fact tons of people get stuck and never end up achieving their goals.

There must be dozens of failed stand up comedians who thought they were "halfway down the road" a few years ago, but ended up failing miserably, watching this show thinking "Fuck you and your road, Rogan" :rolleyes:

/I do realize this post makes it sound like that guy is me, but really it's not..

Joe had his tear ducts removed after Rousey got KO'd. What you are seeing is his eyes are leaking a combination of Alpha Brain and testosterone. A sign he has reached peak broski.

Joe had his tear ducts removed after Rousey got KO'd. What you are seeing is his eyes are leaking a combination of Alpha Brain and testosterone. A sign he has reached peak broski.

Alpha rain

Big fan of Rogan, thought it was quite moving that he cares for his friends so much and is proud of what they have done. All his friends on that episode seem like great dudes and they all have great chemistry together on podcasts. Would suggest people watch.

If you haven’t gotten Shit faced and started crying for no reason then you’re not a real man. Period.
In fact, you're not in shit-faced country until you start crying for no reason.

And then the real fun begins....

Joe would probably lose his mind if it wasnt for drugs...weak minded ppl need drugs to be strong minded. He didn't reach this level of success sober. Between the DMT, pot and TRT

Back