Drug testing is the worst thing that ever happened to the UFC

I'm not trolling at all when I say I'm totally fine with drug use. It's their bodies. If fighters are fine with it I am more than fine with it.

It should require full disclosure though and if a fighter is fighting someone who isn't juiced up they should have to i dunno forfeit 8-10% of their
purse or something to their opponent and the non-juiced fighter needs to be made aware before a contract is signed. sounds good, i know people
would try to dodge that purse forfeiture but just kinda thinking out loud.

Never ever going to happen. Ridiculous idea.

"The UFC is a legit sport and that's why we allow athletes to take ILLEGAL PEDs"

Illegal AS in they are prescription drugs you cannot buy with a prescription.

Never ever going to happen. Ridiculous idea.

"The UFC is a legit sport and that's why we allow athletes to take ILLEGAL PEDs"

Illegal AS in they are prescription drugs you cannot buy with a prescription.

I come from the school that it's never going to stop. Might as well make it transparent and pay the legit fighter up front for their troubles.

I come from the school that it's never going to stop. Might as well make it transparent and pay the legit fighter up front for their troubles.

There is no way in hell they can legalize it. At most the UFC could dump uSADA and rely on shitty AC tests but they would be murdered in the mainstream media for that. Not something WME wants.

I think the sport is fine with drug testing but i'm more than fine with it existing without drug testing. The effects of PED's are highly exaggerated by people who have no clue what they are really doing for a fighter.

Back