Drug testing is the worst thing that ever happened to the UFC

La Elefante

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has devastated the sport. Not even worth watching anymore.

Jon Jones caught sandblasting prostitutes
Anderson Silva caught boning the burger king guy
Yoel Romero using tainted supplements with gay jesus
Nick Diaz out 5 years for weed
GSP ducking USADA
Johny hendricks went from 70% to 50%
Brock Lesnar is still trying to get to the bottom of his failed test

Get rid of drug testing and let them bang
<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

I'm not trolling at all when I say I'm totally fine with drug use. It's their bodies. If fighters are fine with it I am more than fine with it.

It should require full disclosure though and if a fighter is fighting someone who isn't juiced up they should have to i dunno forfeit 8-10% of their
purse or something to their opponent and the non-juiced fighter needs to be made aware before a contract is signed. sounds good, i know people
would try to dodge that purse forfeiture but just kinda thinking out loud.

Now we get to see what guys really look like.

I'm not trolling at all when I say I'm totally fine with drug use. It's their bodies. If fighters are fine with it I am more than fine with it.

It should require full disclosure though and if a fighter is fighting someone who isn't juiced up they should have to i dunno forfeit 8-10% of their
purse or something to their opponent and the non-juiced fighter needs to be made aware before a contract is signed. sounds good, i know people
would try to dodge that purse forfeiture but just kinda thinking out loud.
Fighters need someone or something to protect them. These are people that get hit in the head for a living. As a result, they don't make the best decisions.

And you forget to add TrTVitor? USADA should fuck off for taking Vitor's TRT alone.

Look what testing did to baseball... No more Sammy Sosa's, Barry bonds, Mark Mcquire's and the game sucks

Money fights killed the UFC.

Drug testing just made it look bad.

Nah I just hate the idea. It will be about who can afford the best PEDs and not about who is actually the best skillwise.

Fighters need someone or something to protect them. These are people that get hit in the head for a living. As a result, they don't make the best decisions.

I don't buy that. You said it - they get hit in the head for a living. Steroids are a competitive edge. Generally, they know what they are doing.

Ban steroid testing I'm all for it.
Or
Ban fighters who are not using steroids

Even getting "hit in the head for a living", judging by the quoted post, they'll be Arthur C. Clarke's compared to you.

- Drug testing
- WMMA
- Manlets
- Judging criteria
- Ruleset
- Octagon

All make the quality of the UFC product a shell of what it could be

Back