Drug dealer in Florida calls police to find his lost cocaine...

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"A DRUG dealer was arrested when he allegedly called police after believing his cocaine had been stolen from his car. He

The Mail Online reports that David Blackmon, 32, of Florida called the police on Sunday morning saying he had cocaine and cash taken from his car.

Blackmon even reportedly identified himself as a drug dealer and said that $US50 and a quarter ounce of cocaine had been taken from his car."

866a9851416b6373a50481a063aef3b1

But when police arrived they found the drugs by the driver’s door, where Blackmon said he last had it, along with a crack pipe.

Blackmon was arrested when he refused to follow police commands.

He is charged with possession of cocaine, resisting arrest without violence, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

bc9d30d3d4a83cb22c7beaf63b3a93f1
960bba6e5d332f019e17bb951ae7a08f

Blackmon took to Facebook to deny he had called the police and said they were trying to blacken his name.

7238f7152ea36b29f316c4c7a88a7f9f

- http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/1518cf9449ac7908fd72c3d5c970fa2b

<BronTroll1><BronTroll1>

{<jordan}{<jordan}

<{hfved}><{hfved}>

{<doc}{<doc}

darwin awards all around for this guy. i just cant stop lolling at the part where he says he last saw the drugs by the drivers door, and thats where the police found it.

The average voter ladies and gentlemen.

Fucking idiot lol.

Yeah, nobody who is dealing drugs would be that stupid, so i guess it was some prank.

3936029.gif

Reminds me when I was in boarding school and my pron stash got stolen. I couldn't turn to the law bro. Had to steal someone elses pron stash

Better check the police body cam to make sure they didnt plant that shit

Yeah, nobody who is dealing drugs would be that stupid, so i guess it was some prank.
but it goes along with everything you hear coming from florida.

is normal.

<{silvanormal}>

Better check the police body cam to make sure they didnt plant that shit
dude that story bout that aussie chick getting shot approaching the cop car is so fucked up. that cop gon get fucked, i dont think other cops would stick up for him since he has a shady past thats come to light. but dont know if he colluded with other cops to say 'he felt she was ambushing them'... fucking hell, shits fucked over there.

Blackmon arrested by the Whitemon

this guy must have been high AF to snitch on himself like that.

dude that story bout that aussie chick getting shot approaching the cop car is so fucked up. that cop gon get fucked, i dont think other cops would stick up for him since he has a shady past thats come to light. but dont know if he colluded with other cops to say 'he felt she was ambushing them'... fucking hell, shits fucked over there.
Yeah cops here are fucked up. They shot and killed a kid on the strip because he wouldnt turn his car stereo down

Before clicking this thread, I KNEW it was a Blackmon.The Blackmon clan is well-known for their dealings with criminality.

she was a menacing thug and he just wanted to get home to his family.

#whitelivesmatter and spin off group #whitelivesmattermost are going to riot.

no winery or crate & Barrel will be safe.

He was probably really high on coke when he did that. It's the only reasonable explanation.

Reminds me when I was in boarding school and my pron stash got stolen. I couldn't turn to the law bro. Had to steal someone elses pron stash

Lol, I remember when I went to a military boarding school where web access was super strict and pron was as good as hard currency. After a year of that i got into the prep school I wanted and one of the kids set up some kind of shared network for his dorm, and all the kids living there amassed a mega collection of smut on it.

Back