Drone Flying in Beverly Hills

this is BS..no one would need such a big house. Unless you have 10 families in there, they should make mansions like this illegal. We have a housing crisis while these rich celebs are hogging lands for themselves.

Jesus christ, driving home would take hours...
Yes, let's make success illegal. We have to teach people not to try.

Yes, let's make success illegal. We have to teach people not to try.
yes sick of people monopolizing and hogging all the money and land. 1% owns 99% of the wealth. the 99% barely have a place to live.

yes sick of people monopolizing and hogging all the money and land. 1% owns 99% of the wealth. the 99% barely have a place to live.
Where do you live?

Edit: Never mind. No point arguing with idiots. Just go back to protesting and tweeting about how wonderful you are with your iPhone.

If you live that high up on a hill won't your mansion get struck by lightning
no..notice how they are surrounded by trees. Lightning would hit trees first. That tree might start a fire but since there's so much gravel space between their house and the trees, I'm sure they'd be fine. Can't think of anything harmful other than earthquake and mudslide.

On a seriously note screw having a house that big. I lived in a 5000 sq/ft house with my dad and step mom years ago and it was just so empty and didn't feel homelike.

Only way I would want a house that big is if I had a family of like 15 lol. I don't want a mansion, rather just have like a 3000 sq ft really nice house.

location is still a lot more important than how large or luxurious your home is. many folks could build a house like that. in north dakota. but man, if you really have the cash, get the best of both and get a great place in a great location.

Back