Drive from Gator State back to NY, what is worth a gander?

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I may drive from Florida to NY, what cities or places is worth a gander?

What is most scenic route? Is Charlotte worth visit? Is there an equivalent of a Pacific Coast Hwy on the Eastern Seaboard.

Is Norfolk VA or Williamsburg worth a gander. I know Billyburg was a colonial village. Anything worth seeing in there? Is there a colonial era style whore house like you see in Black Sails inside the village?

What is best BBQ place along the eastern seaboard? What city has best food?

I won three free nights at a 4 star hotel in Orlando. So I need to plan my trip.

For the love of God, stay the fuck out of Atlanta.

I may drive from Florida to NY, what cities or places is worth a gander?

What is most scenic route? Is Charlotte worth visit? Is there an equivalent of a Pacific Coast Hwy on the Eastern Seaboard.

Is Norfolk VA or Williamsburg worth a gander. I know Billyburg was a colonial village. Anything worth seeing in there? Is there a colonial era style whore house like you see in Black Sails inside the village?

What is best BBQ place along the eastern seaboard? What city has best food?

I won three free nights at a 4 star hotel in Orlando. So I need to plan my trip.
Washington DC, nation's capital

Um. There's have Philly. They're famous for putting whiz cheese on beef and alcoholism.

Washington DC has legal weed too

Washington DC, nation's capital

Um. There's have Philly. They're famous for putting whiz cheese on beef and alcoholism.

Washington DC has legal weed too

sorry I meant anything south of DC. I have been to DC, and Philly many times.

Charlotte isn't bad. Just moved from that area. Go north a bit, to Huntersville/Cornelius/Concord area. Good food, bars, less crime, etc.

upgrade to a five star hotel for starters.
then charter a private jet and fly over all that shitty part of the country
back to lovely Queens.

upgrade to a five star hotel for starters.
then charter a private jet and fly over all that shitty part of the country
back to lovely Queens.

I will fly into Florida, but I really want to drive back up. I love driving.

I will fly into Florida, but I really want to drive back up. I love driving.
sure I get that.
grew up on long island, ny.
we used to drive to lauderdale every year for spring break.
good times.
didn't usually stop anywhere for long on the way though.

What time of year are you making this trip?

when i drove down to orlando from NH a few years ago i stopped for 3 minghts in virgina beach, which was cool, and on way back 4 nights in charlotte, which was cool too. also the huge fireworks/theme park between nborth asnd south carolona on 95 is a trip. trashy AF but funny if ur on drugs.

actually hold on.
we did stop once in St. Augustine and chased the dragon
on the beach.
smh, crazy kids

Well i want to stay closer to the coast line though. I dont want to go that far inland.
If you stick too close to the coast it takes longer to get home, and the east coast doesn't have an equivalent to the PCH.

Back