Drip.. Drip.. Drip.. Manafort was wiretapped

Your concession that President Trump's assertion of wiretapping was correct, is noted.

It's no concession, it's the stance I've taken the entire time.

The FBI was watching people Trump associated with long before he was a candidate.

If you don't want to have your conversations recorded by the FBI, don't associate with Russian money laundering criminals.

The FBI loves targeting international money laundering operations.

The FBI wiretapping people that Trump associates with isn't the same as the FBI directly wiretapping Trump Tower as was the claim.

The President associates with scumbags involved in the highest levels of international criminal organizations.. and you want to claim some sort of victory here?

You're pathetic and too much of a coward to admit when you're wrong.

Well let's expand on your logic here for a second. So one of two scenarios come out of this-

Either they were "wiretapping" Manafort and he did something illegal during the election, which they would have been able to immediately get another warrant for Trump if it related to Russia collusion.

Or

They "wiretapped" Manafort and didn't find any evidence of collusion with Russia and Trump was wrong that he was "wiretapped" because there was no evidence against him.

BTW lol at you still symantics arguing. Shows how weak your stance is.

Well you clearly didn't read the article. Manafort was picked up in 2014 when he was caught during our foreign espionage intercepts. That opened up a criminal investigation for him in the US which required a FISA warrant to conduct US intercepts/wiretaps. The presumptively lasted through the election cycle. The information gleamed from those intercepts are still sealed, so we don't know what they've got.

The points are:

1) "Trump always gets the best people" and vets them is becoming an even more laughable statement.
2) Further confirmation that a close Trump associate was in bed with the Russians (we know at the very least that he was taking money from their propaganda outfits and lying about it).
3) This doesn't validate Trump's idiotic "they wiretapped me, in trump tower" comment. So drumphers holding this up as a validation or a victory is just retarded.

Well you clearly didn't read the article. Manafort was picked up in 2014 when he was caught during our foreign espionage intercepts. That opened up a criminal investigation for him in the US which required a FISA warrant to conduct US intercepts/wiretaps. The presumptively lasted through the election cycle. The information gleamed from those intercepts are still sealed, so we don't know what they've got.

The points are:

1) "Trump always gets the best people" and vets them is becoming an even more laughable statement.
2) Further confirmation that a close Trump associate was in bed with the Russians (we know at the very least that he was taking money from their propaganda outfits and lying about it).
3) This doesn't validate Trump's idiotic "they wiretapped me, in trump tower" comment. So drumphers holding this up as a validation or a victory is just retarded.
So this is what we're arguing now?

Either they wiretapped Trump because he was doing something illegal or

They didn't wiretap trump because he wasn't doing anything illegal.

i bet even when trump is being led to jail in handcuffs, trumptards will still call the russian collusion fake news

i bet even when trump is being led to jail in handcuffs, trumptards will still call the russian collusion fake news

And I guarantee when Trump is exonerated, far left morons will still mumble "Russia" under their breath, while we point and laugh.

And I guarantee when Trump is exonerated, far left morons will still mumble "Russia" under their breath, while we point and laugh.
yeah far left morons will probably do that but for normal people like myself, people not on the left or right, we will still call out trump for the disgrace he is... maybe not a criminal but at the end of the day he is a terrible human being let alone president. You let a sociopath and Alzheimer's patient into the white house. Normal people will always ridicule you right wing morons cause you let a retard con you. Trump is just a joke of a human being and you actually respect him. At the end of the day exoneration or not, you will always be ridiculed as a gullible fool.

yes. Obama completely obliterated privacy in America. that will be the longest lasting part of his legacy as president. the fact that he instituted all the communist tenets of Orwell's 1984.

I think you have President Obama confused with the "Patriot Act."

image4061139x.jpg

yeah far left morons will probably do that but for normal people like myself, people not on the left or right, we will still call out trump for the disgrace he is... maybe not a criminal but at the end of the day he is a terrible human being let alone president. You let a sociopath and Alzheimer's patient into the white house. Normal people will always ridicule you right wing morons cause you let a retard con you. Trump is just a joke of a human being and you actually respect him. At the end of the day exoneration or not, you will always be ridiculed as a gullible fool.

Oh yes, please ridicule the rising economy, massively decreased illegal immigration, and improved national security.

Perhaps you should also move to Europe, welcome in refugees, and watch as your country descends into chaos. Mocking Trump has worked great for them too...

Also, lol at right wing. I voted obama. He just turned out to be a complete failure. And the democrats turned into super aids. They're literally a party that calls Trump Hitler, while ignoring obama armed AQ and Isis in Syria and contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians. But, trump hates brown people...

Double lol at "normal people". The lashing out in your post says everything we need to know about how normal you are. Not to mention your fantasy of Trump in handcuffs...

It's no concession, it's the stance I've taken the entire time.

The FBI was watching people Trump associated with long before he was a candidate.

If you don't want to have your conversations recorded by the FBI, don't associate with Russian money laundering criminals.

The FBI loves targeting international money laundering operations.

The FBI wiretapping people that Trump associates with isn't the same as the FBI directly wiretapping Trump Tower as was the claim.

The President associates with scumbags involved in the highest levels of international criminal organizations.. and you want to claim some sort of victory here?

You're pathetic and too much of a coward to admit when you're wrong.

Have evidence of 1 conviction related to Trumps/russian money laundering convictions that thr fbi loves?

Oh yes, please ridicule the rising economy, massively decreased illegal immigration, and improved national security.

Perhaps you should also move to Europe, welcome in refugees, and watch as your country descends into chaos. Mocking Trump has worked great for them too...

Also, lol at right wing. I voted obama. He just turned out to be a complete failure. And the democrats turned into super aids. They're literally a party that calls Trump Hitler, while ignoring obama armed AQ and Isis in Syria and contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians. But, trump hates brown people...

Double lol at "normal people". The lashing out in your post says everything we need to know about how normal you are. Not to mention your fantasy of Trump in handcuffs...
the economy has nothing to do with trump being in office for a few months... you are so fucking stupid

have you even studied econmoics, do you understand business cycles... do you understand how government can influence an economy? Stock prices going up and down represent sentiment you stupid fuck, not the actual performance of the economy... stocks can go up in value if trump says something but so much bullshit comes out his mouth it has no real value. Anyways you dont know shit. I can go on and on about just the ffirst few words you wrote and how stupid you are to even bring up the economy which you know nothing about. You are just repeating shit you saw on Fox News. Anyways I would love to sit here and insult you more but you are too stupid and i feel sorry for you.

Conservatives did all three of those from 2008-2016.

or he was wiretapped while talking to someone they were watching and he did nothing illegal

If they had enough for an indictment from the wiretap, the raid of his home wouldn't have been necessary.

I'm willing to bet a silver dollar that Manafort isn't indicted on anything Russian collusion related. I'm guessing he's going to get nicked by some obscure tax law.

This is a political witch-hunt. The left needs a witch to burn, they don't care who, and they don't care how.

law enforcement is notoriously left leaning.

Have evidence of 1 conviction related to Trumps/russian money laundering convictions that thr fbi loves?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...on-us-money-laundering-alimzhan-a7642851.html

FBI investigated Russian mafia at Trump Tower for two years in probe unrelated to 2016 election

Between 2011 and 2013 the Bureau had a warrant to spy on a high-level criminal Russian money-laundering ring, which operated in unit 63A of the iconic skyscraper — three floors below Mr Trump's penthouse.

The investigation led to the indictment of more than 30 people, including alleged mafia boss Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, according to ABC News.

The suspected mobster – who is accused of moving $50m (£40m) in illegal money to the US – remains at large, even after Interpol issued a red notice for his detention.

Five months after alleged mafia leader Mr Tokhtakhounov was indicted, the fugitive appeared near Mr Trump in the VIP section of the Russian Miss Universe pageant.

It's not like Trump ever communicated with Manafort or anything.......
Irrelevant. He wasn't wiretapped by Obama as Trump claimed. Manafort was wiretapped by FISA warrant sworn to by the FBI, granted by a special FISA Court Judge. It was also re-approved, meaning it bared enough fruit on it's target (Manafort) the first time.

Its kind of amazing that trump hired two guys too work on his campaign that were under fisa investigations and its sorta not big news. This would be huge news any other time.

Its kind of amazing that trump hired two guys too work on his campaign that were under fisa investigations and its sorta not big news. This would be huge news any other time.

Imagine if it were a Democrat. Right wingers would be talking non stop about it but since it's Trump... Nothing to see here lol

Read the damn article. They didn't wire tap trump at all. Shit, "Manafort" is in the title of the fucking thread.

It's perfectly normal for the President to associate with known criminals under FBI investigation.

Back