Drinking Jai Alai and Listening to Post Malone, what are y'all doing?

Lolzors. Yeah it sucks I feel bad for the kids. I mean I've watched em grow up I love those kids. And they're probably fucked. No way their relationship lasts, so whatever that custody fight looks like. And then growing up around her. It's not that she's crazy, I'm used to crazy. It's that she seems to have no concept of how outlandish her mood swings are.

And from what I see she rarely takes any blame, she blames someone else for making her feel that way. Like bitch that isn't how this works. You're responsible for your own emotions your a goddamn adult.

It makes me mad because of the kids and my friend, but it also pisses me off as a crazy person that's put a ton of work into trying to control my emotions.
Sounds like my mother tbh. And we all know how well I’ve turned out lol. That sucks. Your friend needs to get outta that but it’ll be ugly /:

Sounds like my mother tbh. And we all know how well I’ve turned out lol. That sucks. Your friend needs to get outta that but it’ll be ugly /:
Mine too.in certain ways. And look at the mess I am. Nobody deserves a life like that. I hope I'm wrong and that everything turns out fine. But I don't think I am.

<{1-7}>

I myself ain’t feeling too good. Depressed. Not sure if I want to play in traffic or just cut my face LOL. the fun never ends xx

Skip that and Crank it to hairy chicks.
994dcc5cefd63a66b22da2ba42f39aa2.jpg

DampBothAmmonite-max-1mb.gif

<DisgustingHHH> GROSS.

we're (my wife and i) drinking the Julio right now and I'm fuuuuuucked up

Good to know about the balcones rum, it is fucking delicious.
Celebrating my wife’s bday tonight at Tommy Bahama, and they have the Balcones Texas Rum, so of course I tried it. It’s got a nice flavor and I definitely pick up some bourbon notes. That proof (63.9% ABV) doesn’t fuck around, which I like also.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Back