Drinking Jai Alai and Listening to Post Malone, what are y'all doing?

Bstorm1277

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Yoyo,

What's going on MayBerry! Bored and been going through some shit and had to move to another state that I am not enjoying that much. I am working on changing it but for now I am stuck in this position. Anyone else ever been in the same place? I was doing so well and some shit hit the fan. I am trying take it day by day but shit is hard mayne.

Either way I wanted to say what up?? What are you drinking? What are you thumping? Going out tonight?

just finished chopping and stacking a bunch of wood, now I'm drinking Icehouse and making shrimp chowder.

Drinking white wine and eating shrimp tacos w/ homemade pico and red cabbage, avocado

Drinking kombucha and cleaning my house so it's decent when my teściowa arrives tomorrow. Got a warm pacifico on deck tho.

Edit: Listening to Peja

Just finished unboxing my UFC hot branders, now i'm sipping on a keg of Xyience, life is good.

I'm on a boat waiting to go back to work, playing Record of Agarest War Zero watching/listening to youtube...

Hows being gay working out for you op?
Jk

Heading to ottawa to talk/train with one of my fighters and go drinking with him (a good friend).

Yoyo,

What's going on MayBerry! Bored and been going through some shit and had to move to another state that I am not enjoying that much. I am working on changing it but for now I am stuck in this position. Anyone else ever been in the same place? I was doing so well and some shit hit the fan. I am trying take it day by day but shit is hard mayne.

Either way I wanted to say what up?? What are you drinking? What are you thumping? Going out tonight?

Drinking a beer at the airport, waiting for flight. Jai Alai from cigar city? Don't really like that beer, overrated brewery in FL.

I'm abstaining from alcohol so I look excellent during the summer. I'm not going out tonight. I'm finishing up some paperwork now and breaking up the monotony of that by talking shit to friends while browsing threads here and elsewhere. When I'm done I'll get another workout in then enjoying some spliffs and Netflix to wind down.

drinking basil haydens and setting up my fishing poles for tomorrow with my two boys

Just got home from work and I'm eating dinner and thinking about going to the beach for a quick swim and watch the sunset.

drinking a 6 pack with the cat and playing snes.

Drinking sweet water NE style ipa and watching breaking bad about 10 years late. My woman seems on edge tonight, which is a very good sign.

Waiting on someone to bring his broken shit for me to weld up and then I’m off to bed.

Having a shit day tbh, Just trying not to get angry but everything I see or interact with just pisses me off more.

Drinking water after just waking up like an hour ago cause a long work week and being 37 wears me out. I was listening to Streaky by Death Grips earlier today. Also, chloroseptic remix with 2 Chainz and Eminem.

Post Malone is meh. Too much auto tune or I might fuck with him. Chill beats though.

I drank some 1792 Full Proof and a glass of EH Taylor Single Barrel while watching the Astros.

Back