Drake vs Eminem. Who wins? Also, is Drake the Greatest rapper of all time?

Watch Drake and Eminem freestyle rap battle
1470416067.jpg

my opinion
Drake
-Better voice
-Better songs
-Better albums
-Better dress sense (Eminem wears a hoodie all the time)
-Better content
-better flow
Eminem
-Better lyrics
-Better delivery
-Better rhyming skills

So in conclusion, Drake wins 6-3
Also, is Drake the greatest rapper of all time?
LMAO is this a serious question. Drake easily

I give Drake props for making music and getting payed. He's on top of the (rap) game right now. However, Eminem is a Hip Hop legend. even his haters will agree he's up there with the best.

Eminem 20 years ago.

Who cares about Eminem or Drake when my fellow TDE member just dropped some serious heat.

hey hey hey....wtf is with those shots fired at Canada, we have some decent rappers up here....Drake is like Bieber ... no one here considers them a homeboy lol

these arent much better then drake. Drake is fucking shit yes, but these are also garbage.

Drake is the king of rap

Aubrey is for people who like anti-authentic/anti-hard/anti-interesting "rap".

He is the definition of VANILLA.

He is one-dimensional (at BEST) and his monotone voice is fucking annoying.

People who actually rep his "music" are like people who laud Kanye................................

Sad.

Drake is literally gay, takes dicks in his ass - and sucks complete and total shit as a "rapper".

You're all garbage.

Eminem is at least in the best ever conversation.

Drake is not.

I like all of Drakes hits but his albums suck. They have like two good songs and that’s it.

Eminem is at least in the best ever conversation.

Drake is not.
Wasn't there a lot of hoopla when Eminem was featured on a song with Drake, Lil Wayne and Kanye, and he killed em all?

But yeah, Eminems longevity is what makes him top 5 goat. Old man rapping circles around the Skittles tattooed autotune kids.

From what I seen from Drake on music tv channels he cant rap to save his life. He sucks like a top-shelf Dyson vacuum.

Back