[#DrainTheSwamp] '7th Floor Shadow Government' FIRED By Rex Tillerson!

This

People keep complain about the swamp and seriously have no idea what the swamp. But...but..Exxon

I am fine with the Generals as picks and even a few business leaders.

ExxonMobil may just be a different type of swamp though.

lol says the guy who's going to get banned soon

Banned huh. You're going full retard. I provided value in the OP by opening an interesting discussion - then defended it using facts and logic. Shills like yourself tried to 'correct the record' aka push a bullshit narrative and you lost. Now you're flooding the thread with bitching and moaning.

It's amazing you guys have TV, Movies, Media, News Outlets, and Partisan figures all telling you how to think and you can't connect the dots.

I have partisan people telling me how to think? lol

I just pointed out that he fired a highly qualified and no partisan former ambassador and you were referring to her as an Obamabot.

Do you know what partisan means?

Interesting

I wonder if this removal of top level State Dept execs is to help mitigate any risks of any continued alliances or special relationships between the high ranking US State Dept. Staff and their counterparts in Other countries.
-Definitely shows the Pres has a new disposition in Foreign policy that he wishes to apply.
-Seems as if Tillerson also wants to make sure that there are no in-house hidden agendas and obstructions in this administration's future foreign policy.

As for the loss of expertise, I doubt that these Top Ranking individuals do not have subordinates who have the same, if not more, knowledge and expertise w.r.t. the various regions.

ExxonMobil may just be a different type of swamp though.

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

Banned huh. You're going full retard. I provided value in the OP by opening an interesting discussion - then defended it using facts and logic. Shills like yourself tried to 'correct the record' aka push a bullshit narrative and you lost. Now you're flooding the thread with bitching and moaning.

Well I was hoping for a ban, maybe you'll just get a warning.

Your avatar is gone, wonder how that happened?

<JonesLaugh>

What Trump meant was drain the swap of career politicians and Washington elites.

He has by and large done that by filing his cabinet with business men/women and generals.

Heaven forbid he hire people with experience. Let's instead hire people that oversee industries they have money invested in and people who donate enough money to the GOP whilst having zero experience. Let's hire a guy to run the EPA who's been in lawsuits with them for years. Let's hire a guy who was actually punished for mishandling classified info. How is this better?

Well I was hoping for a ban, maybe you'll just get a warning.

Your avatar is gone, wonder how that happened?

<JonesLaugh>

Wow bruh. Impressive lol.

You realize that just makes you look bad right?

I'm I supposed to be gotten to because you reported my AV lol.

That's ok, let's more people see the thread and helps to kill the "Trump is doing nothing good" narrative.

Keep bumping.

Thanks.

Like anyone gives a shit about you white knighting this failure.

That's literally the how the Clinton Foundation works it's "magic"...
Any possibility that people could stop deflecting to Clinton when we're discussing Trump? Plenty of us didn't even support Hilary.

Lol looks like you do! The salt is too strong.

I like fucking with you Trump-bots period. Has nothing to do with TS or this thread.

I'm going to shit them all up when possible, within the rules of the forum, of course.

Back