[#DrainTheSwamp] '7th Floor Shadow Government' FIRED By Rex Tillerson!

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/

DmSjGR7.png

This is HUGE! Trump and his team are delivering on the most important promises.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

EDIT:

For the retards crying about the term shadow government not being in the article:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

There's plenty of info about the 7th floor group. Call it what you want. Shadow government / deep state. Also watch the videos I included.

Last edited:
I can see how it would be inconvenient for Trump's administration to have regional experts on staff at the State Department.

It would be difficult for his stage performance of being completely incompetent if he has any experts on his team.

Exxon mobil draining the swamp. I knew investing such power in the leader of a massive international oil conglomerate would pay dividends for fighting the globalists.

I can see how it would be inconvenient for Trump's administration to have regional experts on staff at the State Department.

It would be difficult for his stage performance of being completely incompetent if he has any experts on his team.

Exxon mobil draining the swamp. I knew investing such power in the leader of a massive international oil conglomerate would pay dividends for fighting the globalists.

I see the Obama bots losing their jobs is rough on you people.

Brutal

Weeeeeeak

If the Obama bots are unwilling to do what the President wants them to do, they need to go. I know that's tough for leftists like you to hear but they don't run the show anymore. Obama is gone.

If the Obama bots are unwilling to do what the President wants them to do, they need to go. I know that's tough for leftists like you to hear but they don't run the show anymore. Obama is gone.
That's right, he is, and Trump is President now. Time to wake up.

You made up the shadow part.

Fake news.

These are longtime employees of the state department who are experts in certain regions of the world. They generally stay on staff for multiple administrations because of their unique expertise.

It says that in the article you posted and nothing about it being a shadow government.

The former head of the State Department served both Obama and Bush.

Keeping his campaign promises, who would have imagined. Liberal heads are exploding like watermelons. Keep the salt coming girls.

You made up the shadow part.

Fake news.

These are longtime employees of the state department who are experts in certain regions of the world. They generally stay on staff for multiple administrations because of their unique expertise.

It says that in the article you posted and nothing about it being a shadow government.

The former head of the State Department served both Obama and Bush.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

There's plenty of info about the 7th floor group. Call it what you want. Shadow government / deep state.

Also watch the videos I included. Then go Google some information instead of crying fake news.

Edit @Sir GymTanLaundry this is for you too.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/

DmSjGR7.png

This is HUGE! Trump and his team are delivering on the most important promises.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Your shit is weak. Nothing about shadow govt lol. Who needs people that know certain parts of the world better than most and the programs that the US is running in those countries. I guess not the US.

Step your fuckin game up, TS. The article was only like 5 paragraphs. Did you even read the whole thing??

LOL @ this being "draining the swamp"

He's filled the swamp to the brim. Trump supporters are so delusional. It's very cult like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back