Dragon Do Attack III 10oz review

opposity

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
11xaeOl.jpg

Hello guys. This is going to be my first review. These gloves are not that high quality. These were the first gloves I started with. Now I use Fairtex gloves. DragonDo is an american brand and it is the official gear provider for the Turkish Kickboxing Fedaration. I got them from a boxing equipment shop in Istanbul, Turkey.
Lets start :

The Look
These gloves have a good design and the tone of the blue is really nice. There is a classic logo of the brand on the top of the glove, which looks nice. The outside of the glove looks really professional. The only part that does not look so great is the wrist part of the glove. It looks a bit lower quality compared to the rest of the glove.

The Fit and Feel
These gloves are 10oz and fell like 10oz as well. The size is perfect for my hand, and my hands are a bit small compared to my body. They feel soft on your hand. The part I hate the most, is it easy for the glove to smell bad. I used this glove for kicboxing and it did not have any negative effect on my kicks. Another bad part is that you do not feel the strength of your punch after a certain limit of punch power.

The Padding
The padding and the leather of the glove is not high quality. The padding is not soft, it is close to medium, but it is not as hard as I would like it to be. And I am not a person who uses gloves for bag work. The padding starts to feel harder after a lot of training, but still not as hard as I want.

The Performance
These glove is pretty good for kickboxing because of its comfort. This glove is not good for serious competition and hardcore sparring. I used these gloves for sparring long ago; my coach was using harder gloves, which caused me to get harder punches, just with the quality of the gloves.

The Price
I bought them for about 30 dollars.

Short Review
Pros:
- Comfortable and Ergonomic
- Nice design and color
- Protection around the palm

Cons:
- Not good for sparring and competition
- The padding is soft
- The leather is low quality
- Smells bad after a time

My Grade

This gloves are really good for the price I bought it for and including the price, this glove deserves a "B"

Link for the image : http://pasteboard.co/11xaeOl.jpg

Last edited:
Like McGregor says gloves or no gloves it's what you got inside of you kid.

Interesting that the Attack 3's padding is too soft, my son's Attack 2's are definitely on the harder side.

Thanks for putting up a review. I actually like the look of those.

I used them and indeed I really appreciated it. It provides fair protection and its cost is worthy of it.

I used them and indeed I really appreciated it. It provides fair protection and its cost is worthy of it.
Strong first post Mr Dragon Do lmao.

Where are you training in istanbul ? Dragon best gloves for 15 dollars it is suck gloves. it is beginner gloves.

Back