'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

I'm really bummed... I wish I knew what the fuck Dragon Ball Z was about. I've never watched a damn episode in my life. I'm a huge Guilty Gear / BlazBlue fan and I own all the recent games / DLC (Arc is amazing). I'll be going into this one blind I guess. I wish there was a way to catch up on this series without having to watch what I'd assume is hundreds of hours of anime?

It's just marvel vs capcom with DBZ skins. Simple 2d side by side fighting games do not mesh with the feel and scope of what dragon ball z is.

Tenkaichi or bust.

Are you mentally ill? Do you have *any* idea what Arc has already developed?

So sad the beta ended but they are having another 24 hours sometime this week so that will be cool. I think this game has lived up to they hype I had for it, it is literally the DBZ game I have wanted for a long time. So tired of these half assed games Bandi/Namco have been producing, the weebs will cry about it not being "real dragon ball" or whatever the fuck they cry about but gameplay and production value over shitty graphics and controls all day everyday.

My only problem with their games is the systems can be overly complex which differ from character to character and can suffer from "too much shit on the screen". Xrd isn't that bad, I spent some time on that game I just suck at it. I have the latest Blaz Blue and that shit is too over the top.

They are really, really busy in the visual department. No doubt. I find it very enjoyable and fun on the eyes but I can see how it's too intense for some.

My only problem with their games is the systems can be overly complex which differ from character to character and can suffer from "too much shit on the screen". Xrd isn't that bad, I spent some time on that game I just suck at it. I have the latest Blaz Blue and that shit is too over the top.

I like it in DBF it adds to the over the top power feeling when the hole screen is being filled with upper cuts of energy

MAJIN ANDROID 21
Android-21.jpg

Her gimmick will be the ability to absorb opponents techniques and then use their own moves against them, apparently.

I wonder if the beta will sink the game considering it didnt work

You must have hated MVC2, lol.

I wonder if the beta will sink the game considering it didnt work

The last half worked perfect for me, they are doing another one starting tonight for 24 hours.

The last half worked perfect for me, they are doing another one starting tonight for 24 hours.

Ah. Did not work here. As of yesterday you could no longer connect at all.

Because it ended

I managed to get online after work so no it hadnt ended yet, and searched for a game but after searching awhile I gave up and tried to relog but the failed to initialize network error took over, havent got back on since.

Beta was a complete failure

I managed to get online after work and searched for a game but after searching awhile I gave up and tried to relog but the failed to initialize network error took over, havent got back on since.

Beta was a complete failure

The beta ended awhile ago so if you were trying to log yesterday its not going to work, When it went live the first 24 or so hours were pretty bad but after that it was working great. I played for a day no problems at all.

The beta ended awhile ago so if you were trying to log yesterday its not going to work, When it went live the first 24 or so hours were pretty bad but after that it was working great. I played for a day no problems at all.

Maybe your region worked but many people could not play at all during the entire course of the beta. I managed to get 3 games in.

You keep saying the beta was over but I was online monday and tuesday so..

Maybe your region worked but many people could not play at all during the entire course of the beta. I managed to get 3 games in.

You keep saying the beta was over but I was online monday and tuesday so..

Were you on XB1 or PS4?

Back