'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Most of them are clunky/sloppy crap. Xenoverse nailed the flying around and the world of DBZ but the combat is so sub par. I'm excited to see a DBZ game with fast smooth fighting in it. The art style and look of the game are top notch, too.

If the gameplay is as good as guilty gear it will be amaze balls, they already nailed the look and detail of the serious.

If the gameplay is as good as guilty gear it will be amaze balls, they already nailed the look and detail of the serious.

Exactly why I'm excited about it. This game is in good hands. Can't wait to rock a Tien, Trunks, and Piccolo team.

Exactly why I'm excited about it. This game is in good hands. Can't wait to rock a Tien, Trunks, and Piccolo team.

Not to set on a team yet I want to try the characters first, hate being set on using someone then finding out I dont really like or play well with them.

Not to set on a team yet I want to try the characters first, hate being set on using someone then finding out I dont really like or play well with them.

Yeah I know that feel but the inner fanboy in me has me picking favorites already.

Most of them are clunky/sloppy crap. Xenoverse nailed the flying around and the world of DBZ but the combat is so sub par. I'm excited to see a DBZ game with fast smooth fighting in it. The art style and look of the game are top notch, too.

The last good DBZ game was probably on the Super Famicom.

The last good DBZ game was probably on the Super Famicom.

I had a modded PSone and would play the ones for that system. They were fun but objectively garbage. Xenoverse really nailed the world of DBZ but combat was bad.

There was also a DBZ Quake mod that was fun to play. Had garbage hand to hand combat, though.

There really has never been a really good DBZ game.

I had a modded PSone and would play the ones for that system. They were fun but objectively garbage. Xenoverse really nailed the world of DBZ but combat was bad.

There was also a DBZ Quake mod that was fun to play. Had garbage hand to hand combat, though.

There really has never been a really good DBZ game.

I had the one I believe it was Legends or something? I didn't have a modded console, but I would use the tape trick with imports. Anyway, that was pretty shitty too. Unrelated, but Ranma 1/2 wasn't that great on the PS either.

My favorite DBZ game is still Budokai 3... me and friends used it as a damn drinking game in college.

I had the one I believe it was Legends or something? I didn't have a modded console, but I would use the tape trick with imports. Anyway, that was pretty shitty too. Unrelated, but Ranma 1/2 wasn't that great on the PS either.

There is Legends, Ultimate 22, and GT Final Bout. Legends was the 3v3 with the power bar on the bottom of the screen you had to fill.

There was a Ranma 1/2 fighting game for SNES that they released in USA with a reskin and new name. I actually had it. Think it was called Street Combat. Game was terrible.

There is Legends, Ultimate 22, and GT Final Bout. Legends was the 3v3 with the power bar on the bottom of the screen you had to fill.

There was a Ranma 1/2 fighting game for SNES that they released in USA with a reskin and new name. I actually had it. Think it was called Street Combat. Game was terrible.

Yeah, that was the one.

Street Combat was pretty bad and Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle wasn't great either, but Ranma 1/2: Super Hard Battle was actually decent. It was basically SF2 with Ranma characters, but it did have Supers and it has a tag mode.

Is it 2D sprites or cell shaded 3D that looks like the cartoon?

I played some PS2 DBZ and liked them a lot while playing, but not really motivated to go put them in again and re-learn the moves and some I didn't really play yet after buying them at clearance $19 price.

Is it 2D sprites or cell shaded 3D that looks like the cartoon?

I played some PS2 DBZ and liked them a lot while playing, but not really motivated to go put them in again and re-learn the moves and some I didn't really play yet after buying them at clearance $19 price.

its full 3d

Edit. There was no characters revealed on Monday

Last edited:
I’m pumped for this game. Hopefully one day we have cross-platform for at least PS4+PC & Xbox+PC. If SFV has done something right it’s that they have cross-play. They really buffed the FCG by doing that and established a Gold Standard that hopefully other game devs follow.

I only play Dragon Ball Z: Sagas and its really great game. Does anyone here play this game?

Shit is so lame. Marvel v capcom reskinned.
You bringing in a bunch of salt into this thread is lame, and unfounded.

This is an Arcsys Works game. If it's a clone of anything it's Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 with added mechanics and easily the best looking DBZ game ever.

And shit, even if it was a reskin of MVC we need it as MVCI looks absolutely atrocious visually.

Last edited:
Updates on OP! New Nappa, Ginyu, and Tien gameplay.

Also shenron summoning!

Very excited. Any idea what happened to the character reveal from Monday?

Edit: Reading their facebook, doesn't really sound like they ever had an exclusive to begin with.

Back