Dragon Ball Fighters Z: Gameplay Footage (looks like Marvel)

New fighters should be revealed today. This game (and MvC:I) look absolutely chaotic. Will any of the Vs. games of this style in fightcade help to learn the mechanics or will these games be completely different?

You're better off with MVC2/MVC3 or Skullgirls. The older games do have air combos, chain combos, alpha counters, and push block, but no 3v3, tag combos, DHC, assists are delayed, etc.

You're better off with MVC2/MVC3 or Skullgirls. The older games do have air combos, chain combos, alpha counters, and push block, but no 3v3, tag combos, DHC, assists are delayed, etc.

Is MVC2 on fightcade?

Just saw Future Trunks was dropped. Then I saw a picture of a possible line-up. Can't post it unfortunately...work pwnd. But it's out there.

Just saw Future Trunks was dropped. Then I saw a picture of a possible line-up. Can't post it unfortunately...work pwnd. But it's out there.

If Mr.Satan isn't in it I'm gonna riot.

I'm not really big on fighting games but I'm fucking hyped for this game. The gameplay looks absolutely nuts.

For anyone interested, Maximilian Dood has a lot of great content on DBFZ on his channel. He spent a lot of time playing it at E3 so he has a lot of gameplay footage and insight on the game at least in it's current state.

I like the cartoon look and original Japanese voices, but from a few videos, doesn't seem like you can get really far away from opponent and do crazy energy blasts like in Super Famicom or Mega Drive DBZ games.

39dAQHv.jpg

I remember ArcSys saying something along the lines of them keeping with the tradition of character power levels. Meaning you won’t see Krillin dishing out the same damage as SSJ3 Goku. With that said, expect him to be more of an assist character (though I’d imagine a powerful one). I could be wrong, but I believe that’s the direction they’re going for.

I remember ArcSys saying something along the lines of them keeping with the tradition of character power levels. Meaning you won’t see Krillin dishing out the same damage as SSJ3 Goku. With that said, expect him to be more of an assist character (though I’d imagine a powerful one). I could be wrong, but I believe that’s the direction they’re going for.
Yup, that's exactly what they said above. Not sure if I love that concept or not. I'm leaning towards not liking that. Just make it all balanced and I can choose if I want Mr Popo to dish out the damage or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back