Dragon Ball Fighters Z: Gameplay Footage (looks like Marvel)

Crimson Fury

Elijah Modnar
@Silver
Reaction score
Tagging
DHC
Assists
Wall Bounce
Alpha Counters

Maybe we'll actually see this in tournaments.

This, Skull and Bones, FC5, all on my "to purchase" list.

Looks awesome. Reminds me of the Famicon games I grew up with. Now just include Vegeta's theme so I can relive all the feels.

Probably my biggest surprise this E3. I mean, the game appeared a few days prior to me seeing the trailer during the MS conference, but I had no idea it would look this good with the cell-shaded graphics. I love it.

Glad someone made this thread since I was too lazy to do it myself. Game looks really good and it's being handled by the same company that does Guilty Gear. I'm expecting good things from this game.

Glad someone made this thread since I was too lazy to do it myself. Game looks really good and it's being handled by the same company that does Guilty Gear. I'm expecting good things from this game.
Guilty Gear, fuck.... there's going to potentially be some ridiculous super moves for guys that really didn't have any on the show

Guilty Gear, fuck.... there's going to potentially be some ridiculous super moves for guys that really didn't have any on the show

Oh yeah, I definitely see the Guilty Gear devs having some fun with this game and giving someone like Mr. Satan a ridiculous move set.

Oh yeah, I definitely see the Guilty Gear devs having some fun with this game and giving someone like Mr. Satan a ridiculous move set.
IF Broly is in the game his goddamn super is going to blow up the planet you're fighting on.

IF Broly is in the game his goddamn super is going to blow up the planet you're fighting on.

Oh man, in one of the vids released for this game the planet gets destroyed during a super and in the next match the level is blown to shit. That got me hyped.

Oh man, in one of the vids released for this game the planet gets destroyed during a super and in the next match the level is blown to shit. That got me hyped.
Fuck yeah.

Wonder what they'll do for Bardock as in the show and other media it seems like they're hinting at him and Goku running into each other or some shit (or that could be an alternate timeline thing from those Xenoverse games) but I know in games his super is getting more and more extreme.

For some reason I always end up playing as him in the games. He's like a faster version of Goku.

Im glad its a 2d fighter. I love DBZ, but i hated the over the shoulder fighting in xenoverse and tenkaichi.

I also like the fact that the position resets after a KO.

So none of this stuff hopefully.

Im glad its a 2d fighter. I love DBZ, but i hated the over the shoulder fighting in xenoverse and tenkaichi.
It's like we're getting a revitalized version of the superior GTA game in Budokai.

Fuck yeah.

Wonder what they'll do for Bardock as in the show and other media it seems like they're hinting at him and Goku running into each other or some shit (or that could be an alternate timeline thing from those Xenoverse games) but I know in games his super is getting more and more extreme.

For some reason I always end up playing as him in the games. He's like a faster version of Goku.

Not sure. Have they announced any story or single player modes for this yet?

Back