dragging my feet, about to go to her wake

@NoGoodNamesLeft I'm glad you made this thread sherbro. I knew they'd be here for you. Beautiful OP. you guys are in my thoughts.

You had something few people will. Love to you. You got this my man. You did good by her and she you..thats all you can really think.

Hope you're doing OK, NoGoodNamesLeft. After reading your OP, my heart goes out to you. I've lost a few family very close to me recently, and am facing my father's demise in a few months, so I can relate a little bit. Just take some time for yourself, don't make any rash decisions now, and certainly don't drink too much. You're a very special person to even try to write what you did, but don't think there aren't others going through the same thing now, or something similar. You're not alone, brother. We all hurt.

Sorry for your loss, man. In time, I hope you find that kind of happiness again. She would want that for you. But for now, just put one foot in front of the other and start the healing process.

wow, very sorry man
very true words you spoke there, and a great reminder to cherish your loved ones as much as possible
with the way you depicted your relationship, I know that your life going forward will be a function of that great relationship you had

That was a touching post. Really sorry to hear what happened.

You probably already know but don't beat yourself up over not making her get healthy. There's no way you could have forced it. You showed her you loved her and she felt it. Just as she made your life better, you brightened hers.

Wish you the best man.

@NoGoodNamesLeft

Reading yours and other peoples similar stories of loss always puts into perspective what is really important. At least you found someone special that you could connect with and have a real relationship with love. Our lives are so short and some people will never know the love and companionship you and Kristen shared be proud to know you got to love her with all your heart. I feel for you brother.

It is with a heavy heart that I send my condolences to you , your family and Kristen's family. May you find comfort in the arms of your friends and family. And I wish that you may someday find peace and be blessed with the fond memories of companionship and time you shared.

- In Memory of Kristen

Condolences bro, hope you get through this really tough time.

Its been 6 weeks, I cant decide if it has been the longest 6 weeks of the shortest 6 weeks without you cutie pie. Today was supposed to be our birthday, for me the big 4-0 and 31 for you. I put flowers next to the tree we planted at your dads house, gerbera daisies like always. I miss you, and I am sorry for all the poor choices I have made since you left. I am doing my best though, you will always have my heart.
I dunno, I just miss you and wish you were here.
Also, I know this isnt the place or whatever, but talking to you outloud feels empty sometymes, so writing it down helps. Sorry sherguys, dont mean to be all emo. Just a rough day.

Its been 6 weeks, I cant decide if it has been the longest 6 weeks of the shortest 6 weeks without you cutie pie. Today was supposed to be our birthday, for me the big 4-0 and 31 for you. I put flowers next to the tree we planted at your dads house, gerbera daisies like always. I miss you, and I am sorry for all the poor choices I have made since you left. I am doing my best though, you will always have my heart.
I dunno, I just miss you and wish you were here.
Also, I know this isnt the place or whatever, but talking to you outloud feels empty sometymes, so writing it down helps. Sorry sherguys, dont mean to be all emo. Just a rough day.

Happy Birthday. No need for apologies or to beat yourself down. Your best changes constantly so just keep doing it. It's never the same but it gets easier to persist. Stay strong bro!

Shit man. My condolences. Nothing prepares you for something like that.

separation_27.jpg

Back