DraftKings Leagues

Weird .. I didn't see the last league game. I joined one that got 9/15 players, I never saw a 10 man game pop up :( - My best team was 592 with Clark, Gruetz, Magomedsharipov, Kattar, Rose, and Khabib.

Weird .. I didn't see the last league game. I joined one that got 9/15 players, I never saw a 10 man game pop up :( - My best team was 592 with Clark, Gruetz, Magomedsharipov, Kattar, Rose, and Khabib.
Yeah, last week was fucked up.

We started with 13 fights, then 4 fights were cancelled due to Conor McGregor, so we ended up with only 9 fights. As far as the 15-man event last week, we had 13 people, but a couple people dropped out after we lost 4 fights, so I decided to make a 10-man.

For this week's event (Poirier vs. Gaethje), we have 14 fights, which is the most we've had on a single card in a long time. We should be able to fill the 15-man event since there's so many different combinations of fighters to make, which is a good thing.

ki200y6.jpg

After a wild event that consisted of 13 boring to mediocre fights, and 1 amazing fight, @007 emerges victorious as this week's Sherdog MMA Betting forum champion! First place loser goes to @Joedaman55.

The front page is now updated.

Unusual that the winning lineup tonight included two losers, one of whom got knocked out.

I was in 10th going into the final fight. I needed Dustin to get the finish!

Ah, missed 2nd place by half a point! Weird night but felt like doubling up on the main event was the right move. Funny I think Wilson Reis, in his loss, scored more points than Moraga, Sanders, and Style Bender did in their wins.

8tdNeJQ.jpg

Congrats to @jjwvic to taking down a crazy + entertaining fight card. This week's first place loser is @JimGunn.

The front page is now updated.

I don't mind, but it looks like you made the contest ten dollars now instead of five.
Yep.

Trying to make things more interesting for PPV events. Since we've been filling our events lately, I thought I'd try out a larger buy-in that is still reasonable.

Back