DraftKings Leagues

Nice win good amount of points for this event also would place him in liek top 75 in most other games I wonder if he played that lineup in oher leagues 2 losses and still a win

-Welp- unfortunately I didn't. Looking forward to the next game.
@PuertoRican , if your main game fills on any event can I start another small game in your league?

-Welp- unfortunately I didn't. Looking forward to the next game.
@PuertoRican , if your main game fills on any event can I start another small game in your league?
If you're able to create a separate game in the same league, go for it. The more games the better.

You can invite other people to the league if you want. If they post on Sherdog, find out what their user name is so we can keep track of who is winning.

Yea I am down for more leagues so please add me to ur groups any where between 1-20$ preferbally

where can i see the standings at I know I havent won any yet just curious

Well I currently entered 4 draftking tournaments and not even a top 2 yet but I have the avg highest score of our group who has active players in it well that sucks lol

LOL wha the hell someone has 12 entries without a single top 2 I hope im not in that position lol

e3BIQde.jpg

The Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/54832121

Monday bump.

Only two spots remaining.

Hey man if u dont mind me asking it shows u have earned an experience badge which if im reading i right it means you have won 1,000$ or more in at least 3 contest? IF you dont mind me asking what was the most you won? what sport do you mainly do? how often do you play draftkings?

Hey man if u dont mind me asking it shows u have earned an experience badge which if im reading i right it means you have won 1,000$ or more in at least 3 contest? IF you dont mind me asking what was the most you won? what sport do you mainly do? how often do you play draftkings?
I've won 4-5 different large events on DK over the past 3 years or so. My largest cash was $600 or $800, I can't remember at this point.

I was close to winning 2nd place for $7500 and would've split it with 1 other guy, but it was in the first Woodley vs. Wonderboy event when they screwed Woodley out of his win and scored it a draw... Such bullshit.

FwiOzLL.jpg

After a wild week where we went from 13 fights to 9 fights due to one man, @mkess101 managed to swim upstream and take home 1st place in our UFC 223 event. Congrats!

The front page is now updated.

FwiOzLL.jpg

After a wild week where we went from 13 fights to 9 fights due to one man, @mkess101 managed to swim upstream and take home 1st place in our UFC 223 event. Congrats!

FwiOzLL.jpg

Did any1 do any other tournaments? I didnt do any other ones wha was the winning score the other tournaments you entered

Back