DraftKings Leagues

uYiF6Vy.jpg

Congrats to @Joseph Budden for taking down 1st place in a wild event that saw a bunch of underdogs hit.

We'll be increasing the player pool to a 15-man for next week's PPV card. Top 2 get paid.

The front page is now updated.

First 3 weeks ago and then back to back runner-ups. Need to breakthrough again this week!

CPHJlzj.jpg

Congratulations to @jester2trife for getting back in the saddle and taking down 1st place in a difficult event. This week's first place loser goes to everyone's favorite punching bag, @Joseph Budden.

not a very high score im not talking shit cuz Ive done 3 events and havent came in 1st just stating facts. Nice win congrats. My highest score for aany lineup was 528.5

Can u resend me the draft please I dont know why it went away as soon as i clicked on it

Hey the game u make gets filled up so quick would u ever bump the numbers up from 10 to 15?
We had 15 people for the UFC 222 card. I wasn't sure how many people were interested in the Werdum vs. Volkov card, and DraftKings released the lines late this week on Wednesday.

UFC 223 will have 15 spots available.

qgnhU2G.jpg

Congratulations to @jerryisgood for taking 1st place in what is probably Fabricio Werdum's final UFC fight. The 2 biggest favorites lost their fights ITD, but Jerry was able to capture gold despite that.

p.s. UFC 223 will feature a 15-man DK event.

Nice win good amount of points for this event also would place him in liek top 75 in most other games I wonder if he played that lineup in oher leagues 2 losses and still a win

Back