DraftKings Leagues

keep getting 2nd and 3rd it seems, haha.

OMG who is ahitspat?

qx8RdMp.jpg

Congrats to @HeyBoone for taking down the biggest PPV card of the year! Lamas was the key to cashing tonight, so good for him. This week's first place loser goes to @EzFlyer.

Also, congrats to another member of our league, @ahitspat , in his 1st place tie in the $8 Super Hook for $25,000 !!! https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/42296869

The front page is now updated.

This is the first of our games that I have won though so I think I might just be back to even lol. I put the same team into a couple of other drafts and won 1st in those as well.

Sorry that I don't take the time to participate in the betting discussions anymore but I don't have any money on my betting accounts and I was never good enough/disciplined enough to make gains like some of you. I still play these drafts for fun though.

Glad to see a lot of the old heads are still here going strong, maybe I will come back full time one of these days!

keep getting 2nd and 3rd it seems, haha.

OMG who is ahitspat?
I think he's a lurker who made an account sometime after joining the DraftKings league. He doesn't post much on Sherdog afaik, but is active in our league.

PsWinwe.jpg

Congrats to one of our newest members, @wicked_elcucuy, on getting his first league win. This week's first place loser is @ahitspat, the same guy who tied for 1st place in last week's Super Hook event where the top prize was $25,000.

The front page is now updated.

I'll be in shortly. Is game canceled if we don't have full 10??

Im new to sherdog. I have been doing draftkings for the past 2 years. Has any1 here ever won a good amount of money on there? how much is your guys league for if I can I would like to start being able to enter them.

Im new to sherdog. I have been doing draftkings for the past 2 years. Has any1 here ever won a good amount of money on there? how much is your guys league for if I can I would like to start being able to enter them.

you just join it if you want, hehe. we do small contests for fun and bragging rights every week. like $3 for small ones and $5 entries for bigger ones hehe.

ill cancel one of my other lineups lol send me invite bakersfield6969

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back