Dr. Ron Paul: PC Is Trampling The First Amendment

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by abiG, May 31, 2018.

1. HOLA

HOLA Red Belt

What Wikipedia articles? Take someone like Adorno. The guy was actually a conservative guy with a stick up his ass. So much so that a group of female students, tired with it, took off their tops and accosted him while he was giving a lecture. The guy ran and called the police. Some pretty funny pictures of the incident, but Sherdog fun police wouldn't like me posting them.

Adorno also hated pop music and even Jazz. He criticized modern life in some ways and in particular modern capitalism, but his solution was never Marxism. He didn't want to subvert bourgeois values - he actually wanted to promote them( while being concerned about facism). Marx was only used in critiques of capitalist ideology, not as some philosophy he adhered to and whose solutions he wanted to implement.

2. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Who in the US has been jailed for saying something? The only case I am aware of of someone being charged for exercising their freedom of speech is that Black guy (suspected thief) who called the arresting cops "Gestapo , Nazis, Skinheads"

3. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

4. ultramanhyata

ultramanhyata Gold Belt

Maybe the honest thing to have done would have been to just admit you had no source material that met my criteria. Because you're entitled to believe theories that lack any supporting evidence. It's a free country. You just need to be up front about it.

5. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

He was a leading member of the Frankfurt School...

...his writings—such as Dialectic of Enlightenment (1947), Minima Moralia (1951) and Negative Dialectics (1966)—strongly influenced the European New Left....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_W._Adorno

[​IMG]

A Kentucky teen's refusal to delete her Facebook account now has her eating her own words — or, rather, her own letters.

Paula Asher, 18, was jailed for two days last week after she posted an update on Facebook about hitting another vehicle while under the influence. Here's what she said:

"My dumbass got a DUI and I hit a car LOL."

When the judge ordered Asher to delete the post, she refused — and was quickly slapped with a two-day sentence for contempt of court.

She apologized after completing her sentence, saying, "I didn't think 'LOL' would put me in jail.

It's still unclear as to what law the judge was invoking when she ordered Asher to delete her comment....
    Facebooker LOLs About Car Crash — And Gets Jailed

6. HOLA

HOLA Red Belt

WaylonMercy5150 likes this.
  7. nostradumbass

nostradumbass Gold Belt

And got additional prison time for using salty language. The poor victim and 2 of his friends went into a mob neighborhood to steal a car. I supposed they would have just asked nicely for a white guy to leave if he were trying to steal their cars.

8. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

The additional prison time was because it as judged a Hate Crime. I disagree with the whole concept of Hate Crime receiving stronger sentencing. It' still the case that absent the violent attack he would not have faced jail for simply yelling slurs.

WaylonMercy5150 likes this.
  9. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Hope she sues the county and the judge.

10. WaylonMercy5150

WaylonMercy5150 Red Belt

Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire. Walter Chaplinsky was convicted and his conviction upheld by the Supreme Court for saying to a police officer "You are a God-damned racketeer" and "a damned Fascist".

11. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

This guy knew a little something about what's happening:

[​IMG]

12. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

13. abiG

abiG Purple Belt

Is there where America is headed?

[​IMG]