Dr Greer documentary unacknowledged

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
C_aH-hQUQAImYha.jpg

---------------------------

Okay so recently watched this past weekend.

Cliffs that I can remember from it in no particular order:

CIA has a representatives at every local and national news network, media publication , and online based news outlets. They control the narratives of what is allowed and not allowed. They use these establishments to help generate fake news and supply manufactured answers when there is legitimate story or leak of information in regards to UFOs or anything of the like.

The US national news networks are completely controlled by the CIA and we've been watching state run media for over 60 years.

CIA has representatives in Yale, Harvard, MIT and any scholastic institution of merit. By persuasions, bribery, coercion, or threat they control experts in any given scientific field to discredit anyone who challenges or develops technology that goes against the fossil fuel status qou. They also use this to attack, develop propaganda and dismantle any other *experts* who may also challenge the status qou.

The president of the United States, his cabinet and top military generals are not privy to any information pertaining to black works projects and any attempted inquiry by them is refuted. This is why president Kennedy was killed internally by the CIA. This is why Marilyn Monroe was killed internally by the CIA.

Apparently there are an upwards of six different type of alien species that have visited our planet.

Apparently the various types of alien species are synthetic based robots species.

They are monitoring us, and making assumed calculated decisions in regards to our sustainability and threat.

Apparently we have reversed engineered several alien based technologies. And have an upwards of hundreds if not thousands of advance based technological develops that would be world changing.

Nikola Tesla was correct about free energy and it exists. There is no such thing as "dead or empty" space. That today's society has been purposely held back by about 100 years behind what we have available for modern day technology, due to big industry and corrupt political greed.

Apparently within the government there is subset government or secondary government that has many ties with foreign nations and plan to stage a global false flag invasion to subject everyone under a technocrat-icy.

The Masons are not to blame. The Illuminati are not to blame.

The MIC is a global entity comprised of the world nations in cooperation.

------------------------

This by far had to be the best controlled opposition video I have ever watched. Greer is complete shill founded and supported by Rothschilds, he even mentions it in the damn video.

"The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I."

Discuss.

People that are easily convinced by outlandish stories are lacking something in their lives, and seeking meaning.

Those cliffs don't just postulate one ridiculous theory but weave dozens together like one big bullshit tapestry.

I question the sanity of people able to read such speculative bullshit without applying a little bit of reason.

A little bit of reason and that whole story falls apart.

And no, I'm not going to refute the assertions. The CIA is paying me to stay vague.

People that are easily convinced by outlandish stories are lacking something in their lives, and seeking meaning.

Those cliffs don't just postulate one ridiculous theory but weave dozens together like one big bullshit tapestry.

I question the sanity of people able to read such speculative bullshit without applying a little bit of reason.

A little bit of reason and that whole story falls apart.

And no, I'm not going to refute the assertions. The CIA is paying me to stay vague.
Shocking.

If a Sherdogger can spell "unacknowledged" correctly then I say anything is possible.

C_aH-hQUQAImYha.jpg

CIA has a representatives at every local and national news network, media publication , and online based news outlets. They control the narratives of what is allowed and not allowed. They use these establishments to help generate fake news and supply manufactured answers when there is legitimate story or leak of information in regards to UFOs or anything of the like.

The US national news networks are completely controlled by the CIA and we've been watching state run media for over 60 years.

CIA has representatives in Yale, Harvard, MIT and any scholastic institution of merit. By persuasions, bribery, coercion, or threat they control experts in any given scientific field to discredit anyone who challenges or develops technology that goes against the fossil fuel status qou. They also use this to attack, develop propaganda and dismantle any other *experts* who may also challenge the status qou.

The president of the United States, his cabinet and top military generals are not privy to any information pertaining to black works projects and any attempted inquiry by them is refuted. This is why president Kennedy was killed internally by the CIA. This is why Marilyn Monroe was killed internally by the CIA.

Apparently there are an upwards of six different type of alien species that have visited our planet.

Apparently the various types of alien species are synthetic based robots species.

They are monitoring us, and making assumed calculated decisions in regards to our sustainability and threat.

Apparently we have reversed engineered several alien based technologies. And have an upwards of hundreds if not thousands of advance based technological develops that would be world changing.

Nikola Tesla was correct about free energy and it exists. There is no such thing as "dead or empty" space. That today's society has been purposely held back by about 100 years behind what we have available for modern day technology, due to big industry and corrupt political greed.

Apparently within the government there is subset government or secondary government that has many ties with foreign nations and plan to stage a global false flag invasion to subject everyone under a technocrat-icy.

------------------------

This by far had to be the best controlled opposition video I have ever watched. Greer is complete shill founded and supported by Rothschilds, he even mentions it in the damn video.

"The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the cia decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right. The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I."

Discuss.

Lol

I've read the HOLY BIBLE like 3 or 10 times and never once did it talk about martians

C_aH-hQUQAImYha.jpg

------------------------

Discuss.

The only part of this that seems impossibly far fetched is the CIA controlling the media and all public institutions. I think that would be too hard to do effectively. Luckily many/most people are so closed minded and trusting of the way things are now that serious questioning wont happen often or regularly. People close minds themselves.

Aliens visiting Earth seems a given to me at this point.

Reverse tech seems a given also seeing as how many craft have been reported to have crashed.

Not sure about the synthetic based robots idea accounting for ALL species visiting earth but am open to the idea.

Whatever is actually going on I dont think any one has it all figured out. The more you look into this subject the stranger it seems to get. I dont trust Greer any more than I trust a corrupt politician but that does not mean he is always wrong.

Greer seems like a scummy dude... He presents just enough information the get people interested to buy his crap. Like any controlled opposition, some of what he says has merit but it's obfuscation and misdirection leading people to ask the questions they're programmed to ask not the questions necessary to get to the "truth"

If media outlets are so closely monitored, how did this author publish a book without any consequences?

If media outlets are so closely monitored, how did this author publish a book without any consequences?

This. It honestly wouldn't shock me to learn that all the major news stations are government propaganda. Except that I don't believe this guy would figure it out and be able to publish a book about it.

I also can't fathom a scenario where a government that corrupt and all powerful would have allowed the American people to elect Trump. They would have just rigged it so Hillary won or so that someone else won the Republican primary.

C_aH-hQUQAImYha.jpg

------------------------

Discuss.

It's been 5 years ago now, but the bullshit-laden podcast he did with Rogan is still on my mind. What a fucking charlatan!

This guy seems to be a really good source of any CIA/UFO Conspiracy related.

This guy is saying that the US Government is dicking around Tom DeLonge to turn him into their own misinformation lynchpin. And that this has happened may times before.

I love all things conspiracy, especially UFOs, but Steven Greer is a hack. He’s either a conman or delusional.

Where can we watch this film. I’m going to have several hours of doing nothing this looks like something to kill some time.
It all sounds like bullshit but looks like it might be fun.

Dr. Greer is a reptilian, stop buying into his reptile propaganda!

face-on-mars-lauter-composite.jpg

grrerton7x6x6x6x.jpg

a907d3941f070904472ed0f98ed1efcf.jpg

greer3ic78xyxyx.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Krauss is not Greer, he's too smart. Their physical characteristic "dice" had the same variables when rolled but Krauss is nerdy and Greer pumps the iron. Greer is lizardlike though...

Back