Dr. AnnMaria (Ronda's Mom) on UFC 168 and Ronda's behavior.

I can't respect her until she admits Ronda is a terrible, unlikeable person.

If my kids acted like Ronda they would get a smack and a stern talking do. I'm not sure too many sane parents would be pleased to have a child that acted the way Ronda does.

Most of the people bashing Ronda's behavior decided they don't like her and are now trying to find evidence to back up their feelings. What she did is not nearly as bad as tons of male fighters. The fact that so many of you are all riled up because she didn't want to shake someone's hand is ridiculous.

I find the hate kind of sexist, actually. If a girl is a "bitch", both men and women turn on said girl a lot more than if she were a dude.

Most of the people bashing Ronda's behavior decided they don't like her and are now trying to find evidence to back up their feelings. What she did is not nearly as bad as tons of male fighters. The fact that so many of you are all riled up because she didn't want to shake someone's hand is ridiculous.

Basically, and it was with another fighter she had an obvious issue with...why do people care so much...?

If my kids acted like Ronda they would get a smack and a stern talking do. I'm not sure too many sane parents would be pleased to have a child that acted the way Ronda does.

Most parents aren't brash bad ass judokas that were the first ones from their country to win a championship.

Basically, and it was with another fighter she had an obvious issue with...why do people care so much...?

Some of the haters are probably the type to internalize their feelings towards someone they hate when they're face to face, thus hating Ronda cause she's "getting away with it"

Not gonna lie I'm really impressed Rhonda's mom is a Dr. of something. I previously imagined she'd be one of those people that'd end up on Jerry Springer or something.

On topic, it's easy to be thankful for having a "good" daughter if you set low standards. Hell yeah compared to Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton most people would look like angels too.

I like Rhonda, she says what she feels. This isn't an office environment where everyone has to play nice. Entertainers are a different breed, in the cage or in Hollywood.

And I didn't find Tate's antics particularly humorous either.

Ronda's mom vs Brock Lesnar as TUF coaches. the season culminates in a clash between the two in a Pride ring in Japan.

Not gonna lie I'm really impressed Rhonda's mom is a Dr. of something. I previously imagined she'd be one of those people that'd end up on Jerry Springer or something.

On topic, it's easy to be thankful for having a "good" daughter if you set low standards. Hell yeah compared to Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton most people would look like angels too.

Compared to most daughters who are Olympian medalists/MMA champions? ;)

I love how haters default to Lohan and Hilton, known druggies with no athletic accomplishments.

So because she doesn't have extramarital affairs or do steroids its okay to act like an ass in the ring after a fight? Unless you have an extremely low IQ it's clear that Ronda started there entire beef(She said it on the countdown). That being said you shake someones hand after a good fight like that. No need to be friends with Miesha but giving a simple handshake is probably the more mature thing to do.

Back