Douglas Murray : The Strange Death of Europe

Bald1

War Room Can
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone reading this book yet? I just started it a few days ago, left the book out in the rain (derp) and now like a dork waiting for the next season of GoT I'm jonesing. Here's some background noise as a primer along with a few bullet points.

-Shots fired at Islam and the multiculturalism model.
-Walk a Jew to Synagogue day is a real thing in some parts of Sweden now. Lol, this cracked me up.
-NGOs as ferry services for migrants.
-Majority of newcomers to Europe are economic migrants and not refugees.
-It's all about ideology and not race.
-I'm charging Murray with plagiarism as he makes many points I've made in the past, just polished to a much higher degree. I'm sure he stole my Sherdog material, as there can't be any other explanation.
-People get more worked up about the conversation than what the convo is about.

Anyways, this is my thread for the year, so have at 'er. Murray is respected, well spoken and travelled and not seen as a right wing figure so this might stir up better dialogue than something coming from provocateurs or controversial figures.

Thanks to @Kafir-kun for making me aware of this guy. He's no Tommy Robinson but he'll do. :D

Bring out your dead...

Europe isn't dead, it's just changing.

oki.gif

More nails in the progressive coffin. I think there's some space down in the corner.

Thanks to @Kafir-kun for making me aware of this guy. He's no Tommy Robinson but he'll do. :D

Watch more of his videos on youtube hes almost always fun to listen to. Hes funny hes smart and he doesnt play with people

I got onto him when sam harris got in trouble for talking to him. he was good on Rogan too

Everyone I know who cares about this kind of stuff isn't out starting a family and continuing on with European values. Guess who are out there making babies?

Watch more of his videos on youtube hes almost always fun to listen to. Hes funny hes smart and he doesnt play with people

I got onto him when sam harris got in trouble for talking to him. he was good on Rogan too
Yeah, a few years ago Kafir turned me onto him on a TR thread. Something along the lines of why don't you listen to Murray instead as he's not a dirtbag. I say there's room for both.

I say there's room for both.

Yea

I like to listen to all kinds of crazy people rant and rave to fill the silence during the days.

I did Thom heartman and Tommy sotomayor yesterday

Any derailment of this thread will see me bring out the big fish!

Yeah, a few years ago Kafir turned me onto him on a TR thread. Something along the lines of why don't you listen to Murray instead as he's not a dirtbag. I say there's room for both.
comparing Murray to Tommy is a slight on Douglas Murray imo

comparing Murray to Tommy is a slight on Douglas Murray imo
On an intellectual and respectability level, absolutely. Tommy is a less civilized version of me after all. And that's no compliment. Yet as a critic of the idea that is Islam I support them both.

Back