Douglas Lima's next opponent?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who will be Bellator Welterweight Champion Douglas Lima's next opponent?

Whoever wins between Daley and Macdonald......Chidi is pretty well near a shot too I would think.

Based on timing it should be Larkin on the June MSG PPV.

Rory/Daley/MVP all fighting in May, no point making Lima wait till fall to fight one of them.

I hope it's Larkin. They can't have champs sitting out for so long for no reason. That is one of my problems with Bellator.

Larkin is a sound bet, but if like to see Larkin fight in Cali. Still. The fight would most likely be explosive. I like both, so idk who to root for

Based on timing it should be Larkin on the June MSG PPV.

Rory/Daley/MVP all fighting in May, no point making Lima wait till fall to fight one of them.

The winner of RoryMac v Daley should get next shot after Larkin.

The winner of RoryMac v Daley should get next shot after Larkin.

Guessing thats the plan. Lima/Larkin in June, Rory/Daley in fall, guessing they hope its Rory.

Then continue to build MVP, if he can beat Anderson then I think maybe you do Ward or Chidi after that. WOuld give him a winnable path to a title shot. Keeps him from having to fight someone like Koreshkov, Rory, Daley who could beat him and derail his title fight run.

Chidi and Ward arent easy fights but def more winnable fights than Koreshkov would be.

I wish Bellator would set a standard for no more instant titleshots... They are making Rory earn the title shot hopefully they do the same with Larkin and Bader.

Agreed. If Rory has to earn his title shot, so should Larkin. I don't think he deserves to leap frog the entire division.

Only makes sense that its Larkin since he is on a w streak and Rory isn't. Unless Lima is taking some time off to have a baby and will wait out the winner of Rory/Daley and Larkin faces Chidi.

Back