Douglas Lima vs. Lorenz Larkin

This would be a great time for Askren to come back in Bellator instead of fighting nobodies in ONE, Bellator is filled with killers right now.

I want to see Lima vs. MacDonald, but a Larkin victory will also be sweet.

Real Main Event: Lima vs. Larkin
Real Co-Main Event: Davis vs. Bader

This would be a great time for Askren to come back in Bellator instead of fighting nobodies in ONE, Bellator is filled with killers right now.

He has the option to in January 2018. I think retirement is path he will take instead though.

Think it's gonna be a 5 round war; both guys are very durable.

Gonna go with Lima by dec, but wouldn't be surprised to see Larkin beat him.

Cant forget that Lima was losing that Koreshkov fight until the KO.

He was losing but those leg kicks were taking their toll on Andrey. I feel like that's why Andrey got desperate and went hunting for the the KO in the third round exchange that ended the fight, He knew that leg wasn't lasting much longer.

On his Sherdog interview when somebody asked him how he viewed his time with 1C he said ask him again in January...

Yep. Was basically his passive aggressive way of saying "get me at least 2 more fights before January or i'm complaining." but that's just my opinion

He was losing but those leg kicks were taking their toll on Andrey. I feel like that's why Andrey got desperate and went hunting for the the KO in the third round exchange that ended the fight, He knew that leg wasn't lasting much longer.
I agree.

Koreshkov was winning the position game, but Lima was the one doing the real damage. Lima reallybhad Andrey hopping after about 2-3 leg kicks. The tide was turning for sure.

On the Lima/Larkin. This is such a good fight. Would be shocked if it turns out to be a stinker. Both men could win. Idk who id choose. Larkin seems to be more versatile on the feet, but Lima throws much more heat. Lima throws huge punches and nasty leg kicks. Lima seems to have an edge on the ground as well but he does tend to gas, so this fight is too close to call.

Great fight.

Im picking Lima due to Larkin having first time jitters about stepping up on the actual big stage.

This will be 3 round so

1) Lima gassing won't be so bad
2) Larkin will fight at range and avoid getting KO'd for 3 rounds

I can imagine both guys throwing leg kicks and counter punches at eath other for 3 rounds

but I think Lima is slightly more versatile

This will be 3 round so

1) Lima gassing won't be so bad
2) Larkin will fight at range and avoid getting KO'd for 3 rounds

I can imagine both guys throwing leg kicks and counter punches at eath other for 3 rounds

but I think Lima is slightly more versatile
It's 5 rounds tho.

i think limas boxing will win him the fight. larkin has always struggled against guys with decent hands. then you combine it with the height and reach advantage.

I like both fighters, I hate these fights. I'm gonna have to say Larkin takes this one. Not sure how, just a gut feeling.

Riverside Muthafuggahs!

Bellator have so many WW action in the next months, starting with this one, just watched on the bets that Larkin is the favourite, maybe cause he is coming of the UFC and all that but i'm going all in with Lima in this one, Lima with the 2 healty knees is a beast.... i've Lima by sub in championship rounds..... i just hope he uses a smart game plan and don't exchange to much with Larkin

Awesome fight. The betting value is on Lima as a +145 underdog at this point.

Back