Doug Ford is literally* Stalin

I am in drunken stupors quite often and have done many a drugs, but not once have I thought, "Hey, I should smoke some fucking crack!". Crack is kind of a different level. Especially for someone holding that position.

It really isn't on a different level than a lot of other drugs. It's just got a reputation surrounding it, for fucking people up over long term use. As an occasional high though? Meh. There are far more worse drugs out there, which are far more dangerous in the short term than crack. Crack just happens to have a stigma for being nasty. Which it is. It's not a sexy drug. But to say it's on some different level, than a lot of other nasty fucking drugs isn't all that honest. If you've done "plenty of drugs" like you say, then you've probably dabbled with some pretty questionable shit, and looking down on anyone else for occasionally(key word) getting high off of whatever, at parties, or wherever, is hypocritical.

That said, yes, a Mayor should know better. It's not a good look, and he should be held to a higher standard than most. I'm just not gong to judge him on any kind of personal level, like I'm some fucking angel. He smoked crack sometime in the past. Okay. Did it effect his ability to do his job? Didn't appear to.

Doug is pro public sector. Hardly a commie.
Um... in the US being pro-public sector makes you a commie.

What’s kind of backwards ass Canadian values are you living by?

Next you’ll be telling me that universal healthcare can work and unions are good!

Um... in the US being pro-public sector makes you a commie.

What’s kind of backwards ass Canadian values are you living by?

Next you’ll be telling me that universal healthcare can work and unions are good!
Correct you are. This is why you should not Sherdog and drive.

Back