Doug Ford is literally* Stalin

You're acting as if smoking crack isn't that big a deal.

You can't even operate a backhoe if you piss dirty let alone lead an entire metropolitan city.
Good enough for Washington, good enough for Toronto.

as long he allows private stores to sell marijuana rather going the lcbo route
That'd be a pretty big win for me, it's nonsensical and I have a few friends who would be directly affected. I work for the Beer Store too, so all his alcohol stuff could give me problems later on. I think he can do good, but Ontario politics are a disaster, and I don't really think he's that smart in general.

I understand the absurdity of this statement, but the press does such a goofy job whenever they cover press censorship
It's because most of the press isn't against press censorship so long as they aren't the ones being censored.

Literally Stalin? Wow. Is he sending people to the gulag?

One reason people voted for Doug Ford is because he promised to stop the ridiculous "progressive" sex-ed program that was being imposed on schools. A lot of parents from many different backgrounds were protesting such nonsense being forced into schools and voted for Ford as a result.
And yet it's in place, and aside from saying it will be the biggest consultation ever before the new content is created no timeline given.

So expect the one he campaigned to be removed to be taught for a few more years and cost the tax payers a lot to replace it.

Lol why couldn't he just walk out of the room instead of making it weird.

And lol at the staffer that panicked and looked around for help when asked if she was told to clap

''Where's my goverment minder!?''

Sure they do. You're either being dishonest, or you've lived a very sheltered life.

Further evidence that Ontario is an irredeemable shithole. People are seriously smoking crack at parties you go to?

Sure they do. You're either being dishonest, or you've lived a very sheltered life.

Well I have all the info I need on the kind of person you are and why you would vote for such a degenerate clown.

Further evidence that Ontario is an irredeemable shithole. People are seriously smoking crack at parties you go to?

I'm too old for those kinds of parties now, but when I was younger, yes, you could find anything under the sun. Admittedly, crack was a rarity, but coke would be around, E would be around, K, acid, etc, etc. Damn near anything you wanted, but the big H. Never saw any of that shit.

People do drugs, and get wasted. Now, should Ford have known better? Yes. However, I'm not gonna demonize the guy, and judge his entire being for getting wasted at some party. If the dude was a true blue crackhead, he was the most functional crackhead I ever saw.

I voted Conservative knowing full well that it would degenerate into a shitshow eventually but I didn't think that it would be this fast. Using our tax $ for his fake news outlet is pissing me off. Also cancelling the UBI project is bullshit. Because it was half way through, let it continue to the end. Now we're gonna get another government who will start the whole process again. And this city council thing, hey I'm not even against reducing the number of councillors but if this was on your agenda you should have said something during the campaign.

Still worth it to get rid of the Liberals, hopefully they can rebuild into a decent parry. But Dougie is proving a lot of his haters right with how his government has acted so far.

If you are referring to the large segment of the Muslim community coming out to protest the sex-ed program, then you would be correct.

That's something that lefties don't really like to bring up when talking about the opposition to Wynne's pedo curriculum, that the majority of protesting was done by Muslims. At my daughter's old school which was majority Muslim the protests got pretty big until the school started letting them turn the gym into a Muslim prayer room on Fridays and then they immediately stopped.

I'm too old for those kinds of parties now, but when I was younger, yes, you could find anything under the sun. Admittedly, crack was a rarity, but coke would be around, E would be around, K, acid, etc, etc. Damn near anything you wanted, but the big H. Never saw any of that shit.

People do drugs, and get wasted. Now, should Ford have known better? Yes. However, I'm not gonna demonize the guy, and judge his entire being for getting wasted at some party. If the dude was a true blue crackhead, he was the most functional crackhead I ever saw.
Christ. When I was a teenager crystal meth was a party drug.

Yet, Rob Ford did it.

You're acting like Rob Ford was some uncontrollable crack addict. The guy just loved hanging out with people. If he was a true blue crack addict, you think he could manage to keep even 10% of the schedule he had? The guy was a people person, who smoked some crack at a gathering he was at, after he had some drinks. Big fuckin' deal. The average person gets way more tanked on any given weekend.

Lol, love this spin.
Nothing like having a few beers, then deciding to casually smoke crack.
“I just love hanging out with people!”

Yet, Rob Ford did it.

You're acting like Rob Ford was some uncontrollable crack addict. The guy just loved hanging out with people. If he was a true blue crack addict, you think he could manage to keep even 10% of the schedule he had? The guy was a people person, who smoked some crack at a gathering he was at, after he had some drinks. Big fuckin' deal. The average person gets way more tanked on any given weekend.

I am in drunken stupors quite often and have done many a drugs, but not once have I thought, "Hey, I should smoke some fucking crack!". Crack is kind of a different level. Especially for someone holding that position.

Back