Doug Ford is literally* Stalin

Prokofievian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens...apping-at-doug-ford-news-conference-1.4779157

He has staffers clap to drown out reporter questions, and his own cute little news channel. First staffer to stop clapping gets a lead pill.

Ontario sucks so fucking much. What a goddamn banana republic. Kathleen Wynne and now this?

My question is, if Doug's been doing this since the campaign, why hasn't a reporter brought a bull horn with them?

*not really, but just pretend

It's just been a unified full court press with the media on this guy.

Apparently people thought that Wynne wasn't bad enough and decided to vote in someone who's at least twice as bad.

Life's always harder under Conservative Rule.

So is that better or worse than being literally Hitler?

Doug is pro private sector. Hardly a commie.

Last edited:
Love it. Fuck our media.

"Oh' heavens, we didn't get to screech our questions at him as he walks out of the room. Oh' the humanity!"

Love it. Fuck our media.

"Oh' heavens, we didn't get to screech our questions at him as he walks out of the room. Oh' the humanity!"

DjY44s1UcAEQJXS.jpg

Ford sucks, but the Toronto Media is also pretty bad sometimes. Just gonna grit out these next 4 years, hope he forgets about this buck a beer nonsense, and maybe some new Party will pop into existence that won't run this province into the gutter. I kid, we're fucked.

He sucks, and so does any clown that voted for him.

Lol why couldn't he just walk out of the room instead of making it weird.

And lol at the staffer that panicked and looked around for help when asked if she was told to clap

I understand the absurdity of this statement, but the press does such a goofy job whenever they cover press censorship

Back