Doubters on Jan Błachowicz

Connor Prince

GOAT
@Orange
Reaction score
I did predict on the Friday that Jan would get the win. He looked very comfortable in that fight for all 3 rounds and two losses on the bounce for Jimi, thinking he was in for a instant title shot. What's next for the poster boy and does this mean Jan only needs to go through an opponent like Volkan to get a title shot??

jan-blachowicz-jimi-manuwa-ufc-fight-night-127-4.jpg

Stop it. You know he's not close to a TS.

I also like the guy, but even he knows this. He just called out Shogun, so I think he wants to work his way up.

Stop it. You know he's not close to a TS.

I also like the guy, but even he knows this. He just called out Shogun, so I think he wants to work his way up.

Have you seen the LHW division i think anyone get a title shot after one fight. He will most likely fight Shogun then TS

The way he strikes reminds me on Keith jardine I don't know why but I always found watching jardine awkward

Have you seen the LHW division i think anyone get a title shot after one fight. He will most likely fight Shogun then TS
No, he won't. Gus has a better case (beat him, btw) and after that, Glover will be the next one, should he beat Oezdemir.. Jan should fight Shogun and someone else after that, then a titleshot. He's AT LEAST 2 away.

I like Jan a lot, he doesn't belong in title contention. Watch his fight with Cummins then tell me he's ready for DC.

Jan has been making a lot of improvements, let him continue to fight at his level.

I think you guys are missing the point that two contenders will be fighting for an interim or vacant title within the next 6 months, really could be anyone in the top 5.

Jan took some awful punishment earlier in his UFC career due to prolonged gnp, but he never broke. I am very impressed by his will to improve and stay in the fight. He is not someone I would underestimate as his head and heart are in the game.

Well if he ever has a chance it is now. At 35 he might suddenly get old.

his stand up is very high level. I remember him getting the better of Gustafson making Gus want to wrestle him

I won't be doubting him anymore. I was siding more with Jimi, that he'd get a comfortable win but Jan looked great in there.
I think at this stage he beats Shogun

I never doubted him his last 3 fights have been excellent and he turned Gus into a panic wrestler
I do think he's on dem vitamins though

Jan could get the Shogun fight, but Gus and Glover would still be ahead of him. Plus the title picture at LHW for the next year depends on Jones' punishment and DC's choice after the Stipe fight.

Jan seems very hit and miss to me. Sometimes he hits it out the park and other times he severely under performs.

I'm confident that even on a bad day he will beat Shogun, though. He might not make him tap to strikes like others have, but it'll be a comfortable UD at least.

Back