Double standards for Jones and Silva - DC Goat?

I don't like either one of these dopers, Jon is worse because of his conduct in the octagon, eye gauges, unsportsmanlike knees kicks, and also for his conduct outside the octagon such as hitting a pregnant woman and drag racing. He was a coward that avoided HW.

The GOAT is a coward!!!

- Sherdogger

I suppose the main reason is that Anderson is in decline whereas Jones had just recaptured the LHW title.

GSP gets more hate than Silva, Jones and Fedor combined despite:

-Having the best record of all 3
-Never testing positive, and being a huge anti-PED advocate (unlike Silva and Jones)
-Fighting as many top 5 fighters as all 3 combined
-Lineal WW and Lineal MW Champ

Sherdog logic.

well Anderson and Jones never ducked anyone like GSP did with Whittaker, Woodley and Spider himself
also there's greasegate
GSP gets hate for different but yet valid reasons, steroids aren't the only shady thing a fighter can have behind him, Romero and all the fence grabs, stoolgate, missing weight etc will never be forgotten as well

these fighters above are all dirty animals, the only one with no real controversies is Fedor

Did you just compare ''grease gate'' to getting caught for PEDs twice? You just went full retard.

Also MM ducked TJ. Silva dodged Jones. Jones dodged Cain. oh wait, there are weight classes... GSP is actually the only dual champ in your whole list, how ironic.

You should probably count Jones among those who think Cormier is the better fighter; why do you think he took the juice?
Exactly this. I've tried to tell this to people on here before. Everytime Cormiers name is mentioned jones freaks out and takes steroids. It's no coincidence that he popped twice for Cormier fights. He clearly thinks he needs an edge to win, and he does.

Back