Double End Bag Stand; maybe DIY?

BrokenNose

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hi there!

I've been wanting to get a double end bag, but I can't mount it to the ceiling, or to a wall.

I'm also not looking to spend too much. I was looking at the Title Double Trouble stand, with a double end and heavy bag station. Altogether it's $270 (on sale), and that is a lot for me.

Is there a cheapo way to do this? I'm only looking for a double end station, but if it has to come with another, I can deal. I've also thought about just getting a heavy bag stand, but they don't have the bottom anchor, and don't allow for a lot of movement to the sides (U shaped base).

If I'm going to build my own stand, how should it be done and what should it look like in the end?

Thanks in advance!

-Don

Well, the bottom anchor can be anything from a sand bag to a weight plate.

For the top mounting piece - if there's is NO way you an mount it to the roof or wall, then all you need is a sturdy L base (90*) bracket type set up for the floor with a top piece that runs parallel to the floor down the middle (45*).

Should be easy enough.

Also, ya might want to change your title, as you misspelled BAG. I saw the post a few times and didn't bother reading bc I didn't know what the hell it was referring to.

Oh, sorry about the title! I'll do something about that...

And thanks for the reply too! I'll probably just get one of those sand-anchors, or a rock.

Back